Quality Inn
$99
$84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$66
$119
$109
Hampton.com
$84
Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites(Topeka)(Great Value!)
$79
$89
$82
$98
$82
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskfresh paintworked finestay there againstaff was very friendlynext morninggreat place to staywafflesrateskspet
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Ok, so when you are driving on your way back from Colorado and you are looking for a restful night, I recommend this hotel. We were coming through on a Sunday night and it was nice and quiet. The beds were comfortable and the lighting was perfect. After reading some of the other reviews, about the noise, I don't blame hotel owners for that. Its hard to control who comes in and when you are paying the cheaper prices you should expect the hotel to have thinner walls. If you want more luxury you have to pay tor it. When I pay under $60 for a hotel, all I expect is a clean room and hopefully a comfortable bed with air conditioning. This hotel went above my expectations and gave us a decent breakfast as well.

• Stayed: July 2012
dave s, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you! Thank you! We are so glad to hear that you had an amazing stay! We hope to see you the next time you are on a business trip and in Topeka. See you again soon!

Priya Sandir and Quality Inn staff

Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is an older motel but it was clean. The staff was friendly and attentive. The room was large and smelled good. There were some carpet stains and the sheets had stains and a burn hole. There was 1 luggage rack and a long dresser for a 2nd suitcase. There was also an easy chair. The bed was comfortable and had lots of pillows. There was a flat screen tv and 60+ tv channels. The work table was large and had a comfortable desk chair, but there was a lack of electrical outlets to plug into. The bathroom was small - the door barely cleared the toilet. The shower looked scruffy and tub spout was poorly caulked. The caulk was holding the tub spout on. Breakfast had scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, hard boiled eggs, rolls, toast, juice, milk, coffee and fresh fruit. There was a very small eating area - we had to wait for a table. The lobby was packed with others waiting for a table.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

We are so happy that your search is over!! Thank you so much for being loyal to us, and we thank you for your business. I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to compliment our property. Our remodel is complete and I hope when you are passing through in the future you will come back and check it out. I will also let my housekeeping staff know to keep up the good work! More .
Priya Sandir

Reviewed June 21, 2012

After many hours on trip advisor reading reviews i finally decided to book Quality Inn Hotel & I am so glad i did. My husband and i had wonderful stay,the staff are friendly, helpful and professional. The rooms a good size as are the bathrooms.I will be back every summer.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond regarding your stay with the Quality inn Hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and rated us high on value.Thanks again for your kind comments, and as always, we appreciate your business. Thank you

Reviewed May 30, 2012

The rooms were spacious and very clean and comfortable. The hotel was easy to find and close to several eating resturents.. The complimentary breakfast was AWESOME! It was more like a buffet. Food was great.Your hotel is one of the best in the chain. I have stayed in so may choice hotels but i really like this hotel. Staff was very good. I really like the warm pool.

Room Tip: clean hotel and very good breakfast with great price.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Thank your for taking the time to post such a wonderful review about your stay. We enjoyed reading it. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we met your expectations. Please let me know if we can do anything to improve your stay next time you are in town.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

It was the best hotel we stayed at in Topeka. It was clean, the rooms have comfortable beds and flat screen tv's. The manager was great !!! He was fast and he found just the kind of room I was looking for. Thanks Rick !!!!!! We will be back!

Room Tip: We stayed twice,and room 107 and 105 were very nice rooms!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank tammy b
dave s, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for the nice comments regarding the MR.RICK MARTINEZ. He is indeed a gem of a person and your kind comments do not surprise me at all. Rick is representative of the service that we strive to have all of our Associates provide, and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Sincerely
DAVE SANDIR