My wife and I spent one night at this hotel (passing through Kansas on a road trip) and we generally had a good stay. The hotel "felt" like something a bit cheaper, such as a Motel 6 or Days Inn, but there wasn't really anything wrong with it.
- The two/three staff members I interacted with were all VERY friendly.
- Very close to major roads and several chain restaurants.
- Room was clean and decently sized; bed was comfortable.
- Fitness room includes a nice treadmill, bike, and elliptical machine. There is also a separate whirlpool room.
- Clean pool.
- Quiet - we couldn't really tell that anyone else was even at the hotel!
- Free wifi that worked well.
- Breakfast was pretty lacking. The selection was somewhat limited, and the bagels seemed a bit stale.
The reason I'm giving it 4 out of 5 was because I have had similarly nice stays in other hotels for $50-$60, but we paid $80 for our stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Topeka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Topeka Hotel Topeka
- Baymont Inn And Suites Topeka
- Baymont Inn Topeka
- Topeka Baymont Inn