“8 to go”

Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70
Ranked #17 of 32 Hotels in Topeka

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My son was in the hospital in Topeka. As a result I spent two and a half weeks in this hotel. The staff was very kind. I cannot praise them enough. The hotel is clean. The staff (a family operation) is continually vacuuming and cleaning. Numerous restaurants are nearby. The bed was comfortable. Coffee is available in the room. Breakfast is provided; waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal and fruit, and the normal muffins, etc. A washer/dryer are also available. If you're looking for a reasonable price, a clean hotel with a helpful staff, this is the place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
topeka8, General Manager at Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
We are very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our Super 8 Motel on Wanamaker rd. Right off I-70.

-Our friendly staff is always ready to accommodate our guests.

-We wish you the best with your future travels and see you again if you ever pass by

Thank You!
kansas
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed at Super 8 for 2 nights. My preference of top floor was accommodated and appreciated. I can't stand people above me running or jumping on the floor. Room and bathroom were clean. The bathroom could use more light or brighter light though. I liked how the chair at the desk was covered in something other than fabric/cloth and it seemed cleaner to sit on. I did notice on the 2nd night that the comforter had 2 very small cigarette burns. I forgot to mention this to desk before I left, I am sure it is in another room by now. The 2 desk clerks I encountered were both friendly and efficient. I had an enjoyable stay and can only suggest that a room away from Wanamaker Road would be best, as it is close to the intersection and for the late night all I heard were vehicles racing and revving their engines, so annoying. Given a chance to stay here again, of course I will and can almost count on it when the "Gathering of Warbirds" air show is back next year.

Room Tip: I always suggest top floor rooms, even if there is no elevator. I would rather haul my luggage up ma...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
We want to thank you for your feed back, and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We take great effort to insure our guest are comfortable.

As for the smell, we will create more ventilation in the hallways. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

See you next time!