1,662 results
All reviews front desk breakfast buffet room was clean an older hotel staff was very friendly diner uncle ted atrium interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2017

This was a great hotel. There was a restaurant and bar on location, as well as a large open area for people to sit and talk.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Hotel is downtown which is nice if you have business downtown. Otherwise it is far from the main shopping and restaurants. Room was clean, bathroom was clean. Overall the general appearance of the hotel is that it is 'tired and wore out'. Staff is very average or below average as service at front desk and in restaurant is way below acceptable. I have stayed at hotels all over the world and this would rate at the bottom level. On the first night of the stay we had a topical KS thunderstorm with wind and rain. The next morning I saw a large tree branch laying in front of vehicle, it was not until I got home that I discovered I had dents and scratches from the roof of the vehicle all the way to the lower rocker panels. I can only assume hotel staff moved the branch, I wish they had notified me of the damage. Second day of stay the room key card would not work. Was treated like a crook at the front desk when trying to get updated key card. I respect caution but there is a limit to what is reasonable.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

The stay was great. We had problems connecting to the internet during our whole stay. But other than that the stay was great.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

First of all let me say that the customer service here was great. Everyone was very friendly. The lobby and atrium were quite nice, and fairly updated. The room was not really. Shower was the high point. The bed was not that comfortable. The room was spacious and clean. It was very convenient to I-70 also. I would stay again!

Trip type: Traveled with family