We were greeted by a very friendly staff and our room was clean. It had a microwave and fridge, which I always look for in a hotel room. The bed was very comfortable. I did ask for an extra blanket when we arrived and it took 4 hours to get it. The fitness room is VERY hot, probably because it's in the same room with a sauna. A worker did come along and put a fan on top of a cart I had propped the door open with and she opened the back door to the room which helped a lot. There is only one treadmill and several people were wanting to use it. Made me feel guilty for getting there first. The breakfast was good--eggs a little grainy but sausage and biscuits and gravy were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When traveling to Topeka or passing through Kansas, why stay anywhere else when you can stay at a national award winning hotel? The full service Ramada Topeka Downtown Hotel and Convention Center is a Back-to-Back national award winning hotel for Ramada Best of 2010 & 2011. The hotel is conveniently located on Interstate 70 making it a short 15 minute drive to anywhere in the city and only two blocks from the downtown financial district and state Capitol. On weekends, experience some of the best Live blues music in the nation at Uncle Bo's LIVE Blues bar featuring many Grammy nominated and award winning artists. You do your thing, leave the rest of us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Topeka Downtown Hotel and Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Convention Center, Downtown Topeka Hotel Topeka
- Ramada Hotel Downtown Topeka
- Ramada Topeka
- Topeka Ramada