I just finished staying at this hotel during my son's baseball tournament in Topeka. I was here a month ago for another tournament and the hotel is very consistent in accomodations, food, and service. It was great after a long day at the ball park for the kids to come back and swim in their indoor swimming pool. The arcade was also nice for the kids as they had down time between games and the property is a great place to unwind after a day on the fields. The cafe/restaurant onsite if very reasonable and the food was very good. The continental breakfast has many options and the staff are very helpful and pleasant. I'll see you all again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When traveling to Topeka or passing through Kansas, why stay anywhere else when you can stay at a national award winning hotel? The full service Ramada Topeka Downtown Hotel and Convention Center is a Back-to-Back national award winning hotel for Ramada Best of 2010 & 2011. The hotel is conveniently located on Interstate 70 making it a short 15 minute drive to anywhere in the city and only two blocks from the downtown financial district and state Capitol. On weekends, experience some of the best Live blues music in the nation at Uncle Bo's LIVE Blues bar featuring many Grammy nominated and award winning artists. You do your thing, leave the rest of us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Topeka Downtown Hotel and Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Convention Center, Downtown Topeka Hotel Topeka
- Ramada Hotel Downtown Topeka
- Ramada Topeka
- Topeka Ramada