This hotel is old and worn out.The Front desk agent Brandee Gibson was the rudiest front desk clerk i have ever experienced.. She didnt smile, had a hateful attitude , and when i was telling the manager about it she was standing behind him looking right at me with a sarcastic grin on her face.You can probably get a cleaner more up to date room for about half the price of the room and probably will get a smile. For one thing customer service isn't spelled Brandee Gibson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When traveling to Topeka or passing through Kansas, why stay anywhere else when you can stay at a national award winning hotel? The full service Ramada Topeka Downtown Hotel and Convention Center is a Back-to-Back national award winning hotel for Ramada Best of 2010 & 2011. The hotel is conveniently located on Interstate 70 making it a short 15 minute drive to anywhere in the city and only two blocks from the downtown financial district and state Capitol. On weekends, experience some of the best Live blues music in the nation at Uncle Bo's LIVE Blues bar featuring many Grammy nominated and award winning artists. You do your thing, leave the rest of us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Topeka Downtown Hotel and Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Convention Center, Downtown Topeka Hotel Topeka
- Ramada Hotel Downtown Topeka
- Ramada Topeka
- Topeka Ramada