“Not my place to be”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed January 29, 2014

While killing some time we decided to stop at this place and try it out. We were seated very quickly, but the atmosphere was that of a very old, and very dark. It felt like I was in a 1970's setting and it just did not really help your appetite. The only thing was, it was packed on a saturday night and people were flocking to get in, I just had to find out what all the fuss was about. I checked out their buffet bar, it was much to be desired and I love buffets, it was mainly for tacos and greasy enchiladas. I know alot of people crave this kind of stuff, but this didn't even look good. They actually provided you with a plate and the servers served you at the line. I was not even hungry after I looked at the buffet. We settled on some chips and queso and some margaritas, and they were not bad at all, some really big margaritas. The servers were far and few, and we actually had one of the managers take care of us. Maybe at another time we will try this place again, but would not bet on it. The price of chips and queso and drinks were very reasonable, but still not a place I care for.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Been here several times and Jane only had the all you can eat platter. Gray deal at reasonable price. Good drinks also.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Heard a lot about this place, ate their years ago and it was really good. This time I didn't think much of there buffet for the price and what they offered. By looking at what some of the other folks at the table ordered off the menu it looked better.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is probably a great place to take a large family on a budget. I had the buffet and it was mostly tacos and enchiladas. I found the food to be tasteless.

1  Thank jannisxixon
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Casa has a old "smoking" room. Maybe it can be converted to an "adults only" room.

I am so glad families can bring their young children out, but for older adults it is not enjoyable to hear all the noise of small children while attempting to have an intimate meal.

Casa has a seperate room that would be ideal for adults that would like a bit of quiet.

Food is great by the way.