Econo Lodge
$89
$80
SleepInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$109
$65
$55
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $65/night.

$119
$109
Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites(Topeka)(Great Value!)
$81
Priceline
$84
$78
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had to make an emergency trip and when I called to see if they allowed pets, I was pleasantly surprised at Missy, the lady that answered the phone of how very kind and pleasant she was. She took time with us (unlike other motels) and when we checked in, she even asked if we were hungry and what kind of food we liked and offered some places nearby to eat. This is one of the highest recommendations that I could give with a customer service like this. I hope they appreciate the good employee they have and this is what made us stop at this location.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tailor01
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The staff was very friendly. We received a discount as we were part of a Spirit Mind & Body Fair. The room was very comfortable and nice and warm. Since we were having freezing cold weather they had turned the heater on for us.

The bed was very comfortable and we had the necessary essentials.

They also had breakfast in the morning. However I did not partake. However, I did hear that it was very good.

All in all, I was very satisfied.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed at the Econo Lodge in Topeka for many weeks while moving to the area. I was first concerned because the outside was original and hadn't been updated to look like more modern properties. Was I wrong to be concerned! The rooms have all been updated, the beds are very comfortable and the A/C units work great! I like to keep a cool room and they didn't disappoint. Also, the noise was very low from the highway as the rooms were built very solid and you can't hear anything really outside.

The staff and housekeeping was also a plus. The staff are very friendly and greet you by name. The housekeepers always had the rooms cleaned very well with no issues. I was very impressed. I also had the opportunity to meet the manager/owner and he was wonderful to talk to and was on top of all aspects of the property.

I would recommend this hotel for all that are looking for a great stay in a great room. Nothing outlandish or fancy, but a great nights sleep. The hotel put their money into what's important; a great room, nice comfortable beds and wonderful service.

Room Tip: Ask for the family suite if you are coming to Topeka with family. It is a huge room with two king beds with a queen fold out couch. Also has three comfy chairs and a large flat screen tv on the wall. Perfect for a family for the weekend!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tycook
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The outside looks very dated. However, the rooms were clean, freshly painted, and the rugs looked almost new. The pool needs an update, but was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was good too. This hotel is good for a one or two night stay. We would stay again.

Room Tip: Don't let the outside scare you.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Check in process was excellent and easy as the staff was great and very accommodating. Surprisingly very large rooms excellent compared to newer hotels. Easy access to major streets made this hotel a big plus. I would definitely make this a regular for all my Topeka trips. Older style Econo Lodge but in excellent condition and you can tell has been upgraded with modern amenities. Definitely a must stay when in town. Great Value!!!

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building are upgraded and well maintained recommend upgrading to one of these rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business