“KSU wins Big 12 title”

Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Reviewed December 6, 2012

The hotel is fine & the staff was helpful. The problem I have with BW as a Gold Elite Rewards member when we booked our last reservation I was told by Rewards customer service even with a discounted room ( coupon ) could still earn rewards . At the hotel they informed me not the case no points with discounted rates. We stay at BW because we can trust the service and the room however this may not be true. We have many chocies but because of the Rewards program we consider BW first this may change.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
raj32250, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 785-228-2223.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites

Reviewed December 4, 2012

The Bestwestern Topeka Inn and suites was very clean and beds was very comfortable . The staff was really friendly and they did their best to help us with all of our needs., We would like to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 785-228-2223.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 28, 2012

my wife has a hearing disability, and the tv closed caption did not work and the front desk not helpful in fixing . other wise we had no problems. breakfast was ok, not great...location convienent..rooms clean

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
raj32250, Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This hotel was just okay. It was clean and quiet which were pros. They also had the tastiest waffles I've ever had for breakfast. However, their breakfast did not stay well stocked. They also did not have an elevator despite the fact that they have a 2nd floor. Guests who are given 2nd floor rooms are required to carried their luggage up the stairs. If you are just looking for a quick, affordable, clean place to stay, but don't have any great expectations, this would be a good hotel for you. But if you are used to certain luxuries and comforts, you might want to try elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
raj32250, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We wish to express our sincere appreciation and thanks to Raj Gupta and his staff for helping us find our cat who amazingly got lost in our room. Raj came in extra early that morning as soon as he received the news that our cat was missing. In viewing the camera footage we were able to determine that she did not leave our room or the hotel. After finding her hiding in the box spring we were able to continue with our travels. Thanks again for the extra concern and consideration you all gave us.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
raj32250, Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Reviewed October 29, 2012

older facility with poor insulation; consequently we were wakened at 3:30 when dog above us wanted "out", hearing it scrambling about, and clearly hearing its owner[s] walking about. A/C next to my side of the bed needed repair and so its hammering continually awakened me.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tom41Denver
raj32250, Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear ,Tom

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Me and my wife came here on our wedding night and it was amazing! The staff was so nice and help and the building looked wonderful. Very clean room and hall ways, could tell that the rooms were built right becouse we couldnt hear any sound from other rooms at all! The room had a huge bed and a big spa tub right in the room. For the price we got it at it was a steal. Was also very convent being right off of the highway and between down town Topeka and the hopping West side. A+++++ Hotel!

Room Tip: We got a room single king bed and was very quite and nice at the end of the hall!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jacob B
raj32250, Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your survey, and I will assure we will do best to make your stay comfort.