“Just Average” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Savannah, Georgia
“Just Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This hotel was just okay. It was clean and quiet which were pros. They also had the tastiest waffles I've ever had for breakfast. However, their breakfast did not stay well stocked. They also did not have an elevator despite the fact that they have a 2nd floor. Guests who are given 2nd floor rooms are required to carried their luggage up the stairs. If you are just looking for a quick, affordable, clean place to stay, but don't have any great expectations, this would be a good hotel for you. But if you are used to certain luxuries and comforts, you might want to try elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
raj32250, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 5, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 785-228-2223.

BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
hawley MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We wish to express our sincere appreciation and thanks to Raj Gupta and his staff for helping us find our cat who amazingly got lost in our room. Raj came in extra early that morning as soon as he received the news that our cat was missing. In viewing the camera footage we were able to determine that she did not leave our room or the hotel. After finding her hiding in the box spring we were able to continue with our travels. Thanks again for the extra concern and consideration you all gave us.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
raj32250, Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 5, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 785-228-2223.

denver
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

older facility with poor insulation; consequently we were wakened at 3:30 when dog above us wanted "out", hearing it scrambling about, and clearly hearing its owner[s] walking about. A/C next to my side of the bed needed repair and so its hammering continually awakened me.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank tom41Denver
raj32250, Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear ,Tom

Topeka, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Me and my wife came here on our wedding night and it was amazing! The staff was so nice and help and the building looked wonderful. Very clean room and hall ways, could tell that the rooms were built right becouse we couldnt hear any sound from other rooms at all! The room had a huge bed and a big spa tub right in the room. For the price we got it at it was a steal. Was also very convent being right off of the highway and between down town Topeka and the hopping West side. A+++++ Hotel!

Room Tip: We got a room single king bed and was very quite and nice at the end of the hall!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jacob B
raj32250, Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your survey, and I will assure we will do best to make your stay comfort.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The location right off I-70 is very convenient for weary travelers. The room was sparkling clean, housekeeping was very accomodating. The entire staff at this hotel went out of their way to make sure I had a pleasant stay. The pool and hot tub was in excellent condition and very clean. It is too bad that other hotels are not as clean and friendly and this one in Topeka.
The staff on duty, Raj, was very helpful with making sure his staff had not missed anything in the room and ensuring that the breakfast was good, hot and fresh.
Will definitely recommend this to all my friends and will stay here anytime I am travelling through Topeka.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Daria D

Emporia, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at this place for 6 weeks due to work . I have never been let down with rooms, parking, breakfast, pool area, exercise room, computer room or housekeeping. I have used all of these amenties. I have been upgraded almost everytime and will tell everybody of my experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank nancy a

Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I travel frequently for business. I have stayed at this Best Western hotel many times in the past. I am very happy to see this hotel improving and upgrading each time I come back. The new HD tvs are really big thing for me nowadays, makes me feel like I am in the 21st century now. I really like their complimentary breakfast. I once had to pay $8.95 for the same breakfast at other hotels, and the orange juice was sour. Love the indoor swimming pool and the hot tub. Their staff is always friendly and very accommodating. Couple of times I asked for extra blanket and was on my way to front desk to pick it up, but instead the front desk staff brought it to me. That was really nice. Fridge and microwave is always a plus. Rooms are crystal clean every time. I always stay at this hotel each time I am back in Topeka.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Shawny747
raj32250, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012