“Great stay!”

Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Me and my wife came here on our wedding night and it was amazing! The staff was so nice and help and the building looked wonderful. Very clean room and hall ways, could tell that the rooms were built right becouse we couldnt hear any sound from other rooms at all! The room had a huge bed and a big spa tub right in the room. For the price we got it at it was a steal. Was also very convent being right off of the highway and between down town Topeka and the hopping West side. A+++++ Hotel!

Room Tip: We got a room single king bed and was very quite and nice at the end of the hall!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jacob B
raj32250, Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your survey, and I will assure we will do best to make your stay comfort.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The location right off I-70 is very convenient for weary travelers. The room was sparkling clean, housekeeping was very accomodating. The entire staff at this hotel went out of their way to make sure I had a pleasant stay. The pool and hot tub was in excellent condition and very clean. It is too bad that other hotels are not as clean and friendly and this one in Topeka.
The staff on duty, Raj, was very helpful with making sure his staff had not missed anything in the room and ensuring that the breakfast was good, hot and fresh.
Will definitely recommend this to all my friends and will stay here anytime I am travelling through Topeka.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Daria D

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 785-228-2223.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at this place for 6 weeks due to work . I have never been let down with rooms, parking, breakfast, pool area, exercise room, computer room or housekeeping. I have used all of these amenties. I have been upgraded almost everytime and will tell everybody of my experience.

1  Thank nancy a

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I travel frequently for business. I have stayed at this Best Western hotel many times in the past. I am very happy to see this hotel improving and upgrading each time I come back. The new HD tvs are really big thing for me nowadays, makes me feel like I am in the 21st century now. I really like their complimentary breakfast. I once had to pay $8.95 for the same breakfast at other hotels, and the orange juice was sour. Love the indoor swimming pool and the hot tub. Their staff is always friendly and very accommodating. Couple of times I asked for extra blanket and was on my way to front desk to pick it up, but instead the front desk staff brought it to me. That was really nice. Fridge and microwave is always a plus. Rooms are crystal clean every time. I always stay at this hotel each time I am back in Topeka.

1  Thank Shawny747
raj32250, Front Office Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for three nights to attend a nearby business convention. The room was so nice, very clean and had everything I needed. Raj Gupta at the front desk went out of his way to assist me in making some of my travel arrangements. I really enjoyed the hotel and wish I could have taken advantage of the pool and the breakfast.

1  Thank Mark G

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Do yourself a favor and check the room before you settle in. The file of pictures available on Best Western's website for this hotel would almost make you think they're from another location. The couch and desk chair had stains on them, there was food stuck to the TV station card, and the room just kind of gave me the willies. I'm glad I packed my slippers. There may be other/better rooms on the property, so give them a look first.

Room Tip: Get a key, check the room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
raj32250, Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 785-228-2223.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

It was a great stay at Best western Topeka, the general manager Mr Raj was very good at check in and whole staff was very kind and helpful. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives. Beds, swimming pool , break fast, wireless internet, workout room, all were awesome.
finally it was a pleasure stay at Best western Topeka.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
raj32250, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012