“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
Emporia, Kansas
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at this place for 6 weeks due to work . I have never been let down with rooms, parking, breakfast, pool area, exercise room, computer room or housekeeping. I have used all of these amenties. I have been upgraded almost everytime and will tell everybody of my experience.

1 Thank nancy a
raj32250, Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 785-228-2223.

BEST WESTERN Topeka Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I travel frequently for business. I have stayed at this Best Western hotel many times in the past. I am very happy to see this hotel improving and upgrading each time I come back. The new HD tvs are really big thing for me nowadays, makes me feel like I am in the 21st century now. I really like their complimentary breakfast. I once had to pay $8.95 for the same breakfast at other hotels, and the orange juice was sour. Love the indoor swimming pool and the hot tub. Their staff is always friendly and very accommodating. Couple of times I asked for extra blanket and was on my way to front desk to pick it up, but instead the front desk staff brought it to me. That was really nice. Fridge and microwave is always a plus. Rooms are crystal clean every time. I always stay at this hotel each time I am back in Topeka.

1 Thank Shawny747
raj32250, Front Office Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012

Laguna Hills, California
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for three nights to attend a nearby business convention. The room was so nice, very clean and had everything I needed. Raj Gupta at the front desk went out of his way to assist me in making some of my travel arrangements. I really enjoyed the hotel and wish I could have taken advantage of the pool and the breakfast.

1 Thank Mark G

Monett, Missouri
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Do yourself a favor and check the room before you settle in. The file of pictures available on Best Western's website for this hotel would almost make you think they're from another location. The couch and desk chair had stains on them, there was food stuck to the TV station card, and the room just kind of gave me the willies. I'm glad I packed my slippers. There may be other/better rooms on the property, so give them a look first.

Room Tip: Get a key, check the room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
raj32250, Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 31, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 785-228-2223.

Overland, Missouri
Reviewed August 14, 2012

It was a great stay at Best western Topeka, the general manager Mr Raj was very good at check in and whole staff was very kind and helpful. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives. Beds, swimming pool , break fast, wireless internet, workout room, all were awesome.
finally it was a pleasure stay at Best western Topeka.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
raj32250, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I was coming from denver, I am going to chicago was tired and stayed in topeka. It was pleasure stay at Best western topeka. Very kind staff everyone smiling happy, I will come back on my way made a reservation already with staff, pool was awsome.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed June 25, 2012

If the room I got was a regular queen, then I gotta see the suites. The room was spacious with a microwave fridge, coffee maker with clean and fresh linen. Good breakfast.The only problem was water pressure caused by everyone taking a shower at once in the morning. Need to let travelers on the highway know BW is there.

Room Tip: Make sure you take advantage of all the discounts provided by BW:)
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
raj32250, Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 5, 2012