“Amazing beer and quality food”
Review of Blind Tiger

Blind Tiger
Ranked #3 of 371 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

They brew some of the best craft beers that you will find anywhere. The raw wheat is my staple beer but I also enjoy the amber. The piece de resistance is the Maibock, my absolute favorite. I have sampled many other delicious beers there, some are flagship beers and others are seasonal brews. The food is consistently tasty and flavorful. Every now and again you will get a dish that is not up to par but by and large the food is very good. I have always received good service here, especially when I've been with large groups of 15 people plus. We are fortunate to have this restaurant in Topeka, if you are visiting from out of town, I strongly suggest you dine here.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

When we go here as a small group or family, we have a great time. Food is tasty and plentiful. Beers are good for the guys who like to experiment. Specials can be a treat. Good value all the way around and worth the drive off the strip on the west side of town.

But don't bring a large group here beyond a table. Extremely disappointed in 24 people, with reservations, having only 1 server for the evening.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Excellent brisket and pulled pork. BBQ sauce is top notch. Beer made with pride and is very good. Interesting beer collaborations with other breweries and some on their own including a seasonal smoked wheat beer. Large place that was busy for dinner and lunch but we were able to get in right away (yes, we went twice).

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We understand when they ran out of Bar B Q but they came back to our table 4 times and each time to tell us they did not have what we ordered. Even ran out of baked potatoes and salad. We were to the point of asking what do you have to eat. Beautiful place but not one bit pleased with service or food.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The food was great, it was close to my hotel, lots of selections and good prices. A fun atmosphere and overall great place!

Been to Blind Tiger? Share your experiences!