“All I have to say is "Money Bags!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tuptim Thai

Tuptim Thai
Ranked #2 of 354 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Topeka, Kansas
“All I have to say is "Money Bags!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We LOVE Tuptim Thai! We love their Money Bags, they are like crab ragoon, but SOOO much better! They are light, fluffy and SO tasty, and the sauce that comes with them is so good! We also love their Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice, YUMMO! And the Chicken Pad Thai is SOO good too. We like going to TupTim Thai for special occasions and for carry out! They do a great job of packing so that it still seems fresh when you get home!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank kld80_trips

cjpblue
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Yummy Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Driving west on I-70 and decided to stop at Topeka for lunch. Did a quick Internet search and found this restaurant. I had never had Thai food before. It was very yummy. We will stop again.

• Visited May 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went there last night with a businees associate. Service was good. Menu was very complete.
Food was served quickly. Appetizers and entree were great.
Would definitely go there for any occasion.

• Visited May 2013
Topeka, Kansas
“Watch out for the spices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have had food from this place several times now. The food is really good, but the spicy level changes. I typically order my food with a medium spice, but sometimes it turns out to be hot.

If you decide to try this place, the food will be delicious, but be aware that the spicy level can vary from visit to visit.

Visited April 2013
Kansas City, Kansas
“Always top of our list”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Coming from the San Francisco area, we know our Thai food. Love, love, love this place!

The handmade money bags are a must for appetizer. (Sometimes I will stop in when I'm in the area and get an order to go just for a snack!)

The Tom Kha coconut soup is my favorite if the weather allows. The Pad Thai is always a treat. Everything we've had here, we have thoroughly enjoyed.

Service is good most of the time. Friendly staff.

Visited May 2013