“Soooo Good!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 23, 2012

VERY VERY GOOD! We love traveling to Thailand and therefore love Thai food. We ordered our food Thai hot and it was perfectly spicy. I highly recommend this place. Definitely not much from the outside but the food was super delicious. Ordered the Tom Yum thai hot with shrimp and the Larb.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Very good food, and good service. Pricey, but not unreasonable for the quality. Be sure to specify how spicy you like it - they go from mild to "Thai hot", which is very hot!

1  Thank Brian T
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food was very good. WE had four different things and then shared. They were very well flavored and the service was first rate. Will be going back.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I still can't believe it. I found the best Thai food I've ever had... in Topeka, KS? I checked my receipt to make certain it wasn't a dream. Turns out, it was real, and it didn't even cost me that much. Great curry. Sticky rice for dessert. And when you tell 'em you'd like something spicy, they will accommodate. My wife isn't as daring with her spices, and she got some Pad Thai that she's still raving about.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Had recent dinner here. Too many attractive irems on the menu! Had to make a decision, so opted for a shrimp curry (Panang?). It was a nice contrast of hot/sweet, with good rice. My friend enjoyed a different seafood stir fry,and was very pleased.

1  Thank Nuttman