“All Good!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Kansas City, Mo.
“All Good!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Had recent dinner here. Too many attractive irems on the menu! Had to make a decision, so opted for a shrimp curry (Panang?). It was a nice contrast of hot/sweet, with good rice. My friend enjoyed a different seafood stir fry,and was very pleased.

1 Thank Nuttman

Topeka
“Best Thai Ever!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Tuptim Thai is great! We love it for our family, and it is great for lunch with co-workers or clients. You will really be suprised by the quality of service and the excellent food. The money bags and Pad Thai are the best!

1 Thank jkm123Topeka
topeka
“CONSISTENT AND A THAI RESTAURANT FAVORITE”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

TT has been a favorite of mine for many years. Their food is always fresh. Their vegetable soup is to die for and the spring rolls delicious. This is a must-visit if you're in Topeka.

1 Thank barfly1
Chapala, Mexico
“Best Thai food since Bangkok”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I lived in Bangkok for two years and this is the best Thai Basil Chicken that I have had since then. Very large portions, very hot ( I ordered medium and it was plenty hot for me!) and they used Thai Basil ( too many Thai restaurants in the U.S. "cheat" and use Italian Basil). My husband had the Pad Thai, which was large, but not a little "mushy". The service was friendly and quick. We were just passing through town for one night, so we won't be able to return.. Too bad for us!

Kansas, United States
“Very Good Thai”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat in Topeka. The staff is attentive and the food is great. My favorite menu item is the green curry, but I have never had anything that I didn't like.

Visited October 2012