“Best Thai Ever!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Tuptim Thai is great! We love it for our family, and it is great for lunch with co-workers or clients. You will really be suprised by the quality of service and the excellent food. The money bags and Pad Thai are the best!

1  Thank jkm123Topeka

Reviewed October 18, 2012

TT has been a favorite of mine for many years. Their food is always fresh. Their vegetable soup is to die for and the spring rolls delicious. This is a must-visit if you're in Topeka.

1  Thank barfly1
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I lived in Bangkok for two years and this is the best Thai Basil Chicken that I have had since then. Very large portions, very hot ( I ordered medium and it was plenty hot for me!) and they used Thai Basil ( too many Thai restaurants in the U.S. "cheat" and use Italian Basil). My husband had the Pad Thai, which was large, but not a little "mushy". The service was friendly and quick. We were just passing through town for one night, so we won't be able to return.. Too bad for us!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat in Topeka. The staff is attentive and the food is great. My favorite menu item is the green curry, but I have never had anything that I didn't like.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Thai food is one of my favorites, but I am picky about how it is prepared. Some restaurants are better than others. Tuptim Thai does a nice job. We were warmly greeted and seated right away. The smells from the kitchen made me even more hungry. The decor is modern. The aisles are wide. People are not all swished together. I had the red curry with chicken. My spouse had beef and vegetables. We shared a side salad that was excellent and good size. Our water glasses were never empty. We would definitely return again. My only complaint was that the salad should have been included with the meal. Our bill was around $25.00