“Best Thai food since Bangkok”
Review of Tuptim Thai

Tuptim Thai
Ranked #2 of 359 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Chapala, Mexico
“Best Thai food since Bangkok”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I lived in Bangkok for two years and this is the best Thai Basil Chicken that I have had since then. Very large portions, very hot ( I ordered medium and it was plenty hot for me!) and they used Thai Basil ( too many Thai restaurants in the U.S. "cheat" and use Italian Basil). My husband had the Pad Thai, which was large, but not a little "mushy". The service was friendly and quick. We were just passing through town for one night, so we won't be able to return.. Too bad for us!

• Visited October 2012

Kansas, United States
“Very Good Thai”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat in Topeka. The staff is attentive and the food is great. My favorite menu item is the green curry, but I have never had anything that I didn't like.

Visited October 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Modern clean restaurant with great food”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Thai food is one of my favorites, but I am picky about how it is prepared. Some restaurants are better than others. Tuptim Thai does a nice job. We were warmly greeted and seated right away. The smells from the kitchen made me even more hungry. The decor is modern. The aisles are wide. People are not all swished together. I had the red curry with chicken. My spouse had beef and vegetables. We shared a side salad that was excellent and good size. Our water glasses were never empty. We would definitely return again. My only complaint was that the salad should have been included with the meal. Our bill was around $25.00

Visited September 2012
El Paso, Texas
“It is always Tuptim Tai-m”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Fast service, excellent flavor. This was my first Tai food experience and I am hooked. Massaman curry, Tai hot plus is a definite dining eperience if you can take the heat. Heat goes away fast and the flavor of the food is something to look forward to. Clean restaurant, friendly service. Priced right for a quick lunch or dinner. I have dined here at least 10 times and all have been enjoyable.

Visited October 2012
Golden, Colorado
“Great food, friendly service”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

It can be hit or miss venturing off the interstate, but we had an excellent meal here. The restrooms were nice as well.

• Visited September 2012