“Very Good Thai”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Kansas, United States
“Very Good Thai”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat in Topeka. The staff is attentive and the food is great. My favorite menu item is the green curry, but I have never had anything that I didn't like.

Visited October 2012

Madison, Wisconsin
“Modern clean restaurant with great food”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Thai food is one of my favorites, but I am picky about how it is prepared. Some restaurants are better than others. Tuptim Thai does a nice job. We were warmly greeted and seated right away. The smells from the kitchen made me even more hungry. The decor is modern. The aisles are wide. People are not all swished together. I had the red curry with chicken. My spouse had beef and vegetables. We shared a side salad that was excellent and good size. Our water glasses were never empty. We would definitely return again. My only complaint was that the salad should have been included with the meal. Our bill was around $25.00

Visited September 2012
El Paso, Texas
“It is always Tuptim Tai-m”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Fast service, excellent flavor. This was my first Tai food experience and I am hooked. Massaman curry, Tai hot plus is a definite dining eperience if you can take the heat. Heat goes away fast and the flavor of the food is something to look forward to. Clean restaurant, friendly service. Priced right for a quick lunch or dinner. I have dined here at least 10 times and all have been enjoyable.

Visited October 2012
Golden, Colorado
“Great food, friendly service”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

It can be hit or miss venturing off the interstate, but we had an excellent meal here. The restrooms were nice as well.

• Visited September 2012
Topeka, Kansas
“Best restuarant in Topeka!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is a gem is east Topeka. Very authentic. It is the best Thai food we have been able to find outside if Thailand. They have a great lunch deal and service is very fast, so it a great stop for lunch. Only downside is that they are not equipped to handle large groups well. Come check it out!

Visited August 2012

Been to Tuptim Thai? Share your experiences!