“The overall quality of this Super 8 is very good. The staff...”

Super 8 Topeka At Forbes Landing
Ranked #11 of 32 Hotels in Topeka

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Stoughton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

The hotel was nice. It was clean and a decent price. I woke up to late and missed breakfast, so I asked the lady at the front desk if they had anything lefty over and she gave me some cinnamon rolls. I thought that was nice. I would stay there again if I ever pass thru again.

Room Tip: Non-smoking are always the best.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
S8ForbesLandingTopKS, Manager at Super 8 Topeka At Forbes Landing, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you enjoyed your stay here with us. I am pleased we were able to get you something to eat to start your day. Our guests are the most important to us and we try to do our best to keep you all happy. Have a great day.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Hotel staff at night was very courteous and nice and room was decent. I am an over the road truck driver and trainer always looking for decent hotels with truck parking, this location has a very treacherous entrance for semi trucks and it has a very poorly lit truck parking area. I could not see parking lot so I parked my truck the parking lot out of everyone's way. The night clerk said I was fine where I was parked. The next morning I woke up to a police officer knocking on my door asking me to move truck, after I moved truck and my trainee checked out the owner was very rude to him and ask him to have me come inside and talk to him(owner A. Kurt Young) I walked inside owner proceeded to accuse me of having a prostitute in my truck and threatened me by saying he was going to call my company I worked for!!! When I was leaving that day I noticed that hotel shares a parking lot with a STRIP CLUB!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Kansas City
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

The flush handle became disconnected and the toilet was running and the shower control handle was loose and fell off once.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo