“Great Times”

Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Reviewed June 8, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S8ForbesLandingTopKS, Manager at Super 8 Topeka At Forbes Landing, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Topeka At Forbes Landing

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The hotel was nice. It was clean and a decent price. I woke up to late and missed breakfast, so I asked the lady at the front desk if they had anything lefty over and she gave me some cinnamon rolls. I thought that was nice. I would stay there again if I ever pass thru again.

Room Tip: Non-smoking are always the best.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you enjoyed your stay here with us. I am pleased we were able to get you something to eat to start your day. Our guests are the most important to us and we try to do our best to keep you all happy. Have a great day.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Hotel staff at night was very courteous and nice and room was decent. I am an over the road truck driver and trainer always looking for decent hotels with truck parking, this location has a very treacherous entrance for semi trucks and it has a very poorly lit truck parking area. I could not see parking lot so I parked my truck the parking lot out of everyone's way. The night clerk said I was fine where I was parked. The next morning I woke up to a police officer knocking on my door asking me to move truck, after I moved truck and my trainee checked out the owner was very rude to him and ask him to have me come inside and talk to him(owner A. Kurt Young) I walked inside owner proceeded to accuse me of having a prostitute in my truck and threatened me by saying he was going to call my company I worked for!!! When I was leaving that day I noticed that hotel shares a parking lot with a STRIP CLUB!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The flush handle became disconnected and the toilet was running and the shower control handle was loose and fell off once.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 4, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2013

1st the reservation was held we had a non smoking reserved even called two weeks before stay to confirm and got a smelly nasty smoking room the shower handle was broke and had been for awhile as the threads were stripped from it not being fixed in a while and the beds like a rock terrible and it took almost 40 minutes to check inand hotel did nothing to fix issues i recieved $30 off a $300 stay it should have been free bed comforters were stained we had to constantly ask for towels they blamed it all on past management but i have never had a problem in the past staying here funny huh

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family