“nice atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2012

An enjoyable dinner but a bit expensive. The salad and breadsticks were the star of the meal, the rest of the meal was average.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

EVERY time I come to Topeka, Paisano's is on my schedule. This trip, I'll go twice!! Didn't want
to be the lonely guy in the corner tonight, so I got carry out. At least 30 minutes passed before I got to eat, and the pasta was still perfect, salad crisp. Portions were awesome, too. The hospitality provided by Mindy was just what this weary traveler needed. Go here. Have the marinara. I never have meatballs as they tend to hide the flavors of the marinara. And the salad is
so good that I have taken a pint of their homemade dressing home! Got it? You have to eat here!

1  Thank Candyman5000
Reviewed July 28, 2012

For years I loved this place, but then it changed, now it is less clean, has poorer service, and the food keep getting worse. The last visit I had Lasagna that was more like a bowl of cheese soup. Hardly any solids in it at all, and the pivotal thing that made me decide to never return.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Very cozy. Home cooking and lots of food so much one might have to take sum home. (we did) Drinks are good.
Howeva as an Italian rest. they don't speak any....Grrrrrr....LOL

1  Thank Kirema D
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Was a great experience. Waitstaff remembered our group from over a month ago, including our drink preferences and food choices from the previous visit. Food is good, quiet atmosphere without the bustle of the national chains.

1  Thank RDFKansasUSA