“Good food. Good atmosphere!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #38 of 367 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch and had the unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks. The food was hot the service was excellent. And there was no wait to be seated. The restaurant had a huge occupancy!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was my first trip to an Olive Garden. The waiter was helpful with the menu selection. We got the 2 for $25 special. The eggplant parmesan was good and the hot shrimp special was also good. The Caesar salad was good and there was plenty. On this special for share one dessert. We got the cheesecake which was creamy and pretty good. We got a bottle of wine but could not finish it so the waiter bagged it to go. The restaurant was clean but had a little smell.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had a group of 12 for dinner on a Wednesday night. The two waiters assigned to our group did an excellent job. We had appetizers, entrees, and desserts. I had the Pasta Figoli soup and salad... both were great. However, for those who at the crab-stuffed mushrooms, all of them got sick that night. So, not quite sure what that was about. The desserts were very yummy. Portions were very large, and we had several take-out boxes. However, after my hubby got sick, I dumped the left-overs just to be safe.

1  Thank breoni
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I took my daughter out for a going away dinner. It started great our serve was attentive and friendly. After we got our food we got little to no service. I believe she was given two large parties which left us unattended. The food was average. We will not rush back.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I'm not sure if it's just me...or if I'm getting tired of Olive Garden.

We just moved here last year and were excited to be close to an OG again. But each time, we seem to have the newest server who doesn't know the menu, the meal is paced wrong, and the food it just so so. Even the breadsticks aren't as appealing. We probably won't be back to this one since there are many other choices on the Wanamaker strip.