“An average night, average food, average service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #62 of 362 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I took my daughter out for a going away dinner. It started great our serve was attentive and friendly. After we got our food we got little to no service. I believe she was given two large parties which left us unattended. The food was average. We will not rush back.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I'm not sure if it's just me...or if I'm getting tired of Olive Garden.

We just moved here last year and were excited to be close to an OG again. But each time, we seem to have the newest server who doesn't know the menu, the meal is paced wrong, and the food it just so so. Even the breadsticks aren't as appealing. We probably won't be back to this one since there are many other choices on the Wanamaker strip.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Went to Olive Garden for Easter. Expected a crowd and long wait. Found neither.

Service and food was good, as expected. Had Eggplant for the first time in several years at Olive Garden and it was very good.

Overall a nice dining experience for commercial grade italian food. Would recommend.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I will seldom review chain restaurants, because they are just that; but this is one of those cases where the place deserves a review because of the great service we received.
We were taken care of by a waiter that was incredible welcoming, and that made sure that everything was just right.
Everything else was just Olive Garden. We had their usual soups and garden salad, which were fine.
Again, it is a chain version of italian food, Olive Garden style. It is practical, and will take care of dining, but don't expect to be wooed.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Awesome food in the evening, made fresh to order. lunch buffet to try out different dishes. definitely worth the drive if you don't mind the bar atmosphere

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!