“Smoked meat heaven, right off I-70”
Review of Lonnie Q's BBQ

Lonnie Q's BBQ
Ranked #1 of 358 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: Barbecue
Topeka, Kansas
“Smoked meat heaven, right off I-70”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

The smoked brisket and pulled pork at this place is to die for. And the cheesy potatoes are out of this world. It is conveniently located seconds from I-70 (take the Deer Creek / Carnahan exit and go south to 17th - it is right next to the RV park). Don't miss it!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank CThompson178

Winston-Salem
“One of the best”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Being from NC, we know our barbecue and will be putting Lonnie's at the top of our list of favorites! Super pulled pork, beef brisket, beans and slaw! Had run out of his reknowned potates, but we shall return to try Lonnie's special recipe for potatoes too! Lonnie is interested in visiting with his patrons so we had a lovely chat. We didn't leave empty handed either....Lonnie insisted that we take some ribs and smoked turkey with us free of charge to try:) We will plan our return trip on days he is open for lunch on our travels to and from NC to Denver, CO twice a year. On top of all the good eating, Lonnie's restuarant has a fabulous atmosphere decorated with his own artwork!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Bonnie H
Punta Gorda, Florida
“After hours”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I pulled our RV into the Deer Creek Valley RV Park at 7:45. As we drove in I spotted BBQ. Not really wanting leftovers, I convinced my husband to go and get something to eat. As we walked up the clock hit 8 pm. Everyone was leaving but Lonnie welcomed us in and fed us his Q bowl. Offered us the baby back ribs he had left and stayed to talk with us. What a personable man. His staff were so happy and helpful. We visited while we ate and walked back in the rain. We are rerouting our return trip to visit with Lonnie again.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank lokhrbve
Topeka, Kansas
“Great BBQ- Limited Hours”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Lonnies is only open certain days and hours, just make sure they are open before you head over and you will be in store for some great ribs. My wife and I really enjoyed the ribs and cheezy potatoes.

• Visited July 2012
Topeka, Kansas
“BEST BBQ in Topeka!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

If you haven't been to Lonnie's then you are missing out. The service is great, atmosphere is fun and the food is great. Lonnie's is the best.

Visited June 2012