“Great cafe, excellent coffee, good beers”
Review of Flying Monkey Handcrafted Brews - CLOSED

Flying Monkey Handcrafted Brews
Description: Flying Monkey serves specialized coffee drinks, food and microbrews.
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This cafe went in recently right across the street from my office, and I am thrilled it's there! PT's coffee is the best I've ever had and they always have good beer on tap and in bottles. They have great food as well. The prices are reasonable for the very high quality they offer. The setting is nice, both indoor and outdoor seating, plenty of light. The staff is great, very friendly and knowledgable.

A couple of complaints: The music is often louder than I'd like, and I wish they had more kid-friendly menu items.

Overall a great place to grab a drink with friends, sit and work/read/study.

2  Thank Brian T

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Went to try snag some coffee and a brew. Place was clean, staff was friendly, and I could hear my wife talking across the table from me (what an idea!). We enjoyed this place a lot.

1  Thank EagleEyedGuru
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The coffee was great. the servers were personable and friendly. Big Kudos to all

1  Thank cja196732999
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Whenever I'm in Topeka, I stop by this delightful restaurant! Can't wait to come back!

1  Thank LAJames_11
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Flying Monkey features a number of brews for coffee. It is good stuff, but a little too pricey to be my regular morning stop, with a regular coffee running about $4.