“I will be back again”

Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
Florida, Massachusetts
“I will be back again”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I always come to topeka for business but some reason i never stayed at this hotel. I normally stay at quality inn. They were full so they recomended Country inns and suites. It was very Clean Hotel and it looked brand new hotel to me. Our room was clean & fresh . They gave me best rate too.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
DAVE S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Topeka West, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Hi Lori, we are honored to hear that you and your wife had such a great experience at our Country Inns & Suites, in Topeka. My staff and I have been working hard to provide our guest with such an experience, from customer service to room condition to breakfast to check-out. Thank you so much for the compliment. We are truly proud to be of service to you and hope that we can continue to meet and exceed all of our guests’ expectations in the future. Thanks again, Lori! See you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Ridgewood, New Jersey
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stays at the counrty inn are always comfortable. I have been staying for about 3 years now and its probably the best hotel for its price range on the wanamaker strip. Great Breakfast and great staff. The pool is always at a comfortable temperature and hot tub as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Harrison, Arkansas
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Had a wonderful stay at the Country Inn & Suites. The room was very nice and the staff was top notch. Was greeted with a smile every time I passed the counter and most engaged me in conversation. The breakfast there is really good.

The property is undergoing some renovation to the hallways and pool area so there was some construction but nothing loud to disturb my stay. Progress is good and that will make it look even better. If I had to be very picky about the property (and I mean picky), is there was a weak wireless signal on the 3rd floor. I couldn't get a strong signal as it went in and out. No other issues at all though and room was kept very clean throughout my stay.

A+ rating from me!

Room Tip: Stay on a lower level in the hotel for a strong wireless signal if that is important for watching mo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here from reviews. Room needed updating desperately but it was very clean. The pool and hot tub were old and sort of scary but we're open till midnight. The AC was very noisey and we could hear water running from other rooms. The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows. Cookies and coffee in the lobby were nice. Nice TV and fridge. We would stay again but would want a better rate. Motels in Topeka seem to be pricey.

• Stayed September 2013
Hello Mr. Lyndam, we are terribly sorry about the noise. We take full responsibility for this incident and are working to insure that any situation like this will not happen again. After speaking with you today, I thank you for your understanding and we do look forward to having you stay with us again on your next passing through Topeka. Wishing you happy and safe travels, the Country Inns & Suites!
De Pere, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 22, 2013

After along drive, this hotel was very welcome oasis. The staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable. This hotel was located near many restaurants, gas stations, and stores. I found it was easy to access the highways and it took only a few minutes to get to our destination. The breakfast was good and the business center was a definite plus. The laundry room was larger than most and it had a folding table. It was nice to see that the entire facility is non-smoking.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Everett, Washington
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had an opportunity to travel back to Topeka for business and returned to stay at the Country Inn & Suites and it did not disappoint! From the staff to the breakfast and everything in between my visit was great. Sometimes when you stay at the same hotel nine months apart, you might notice things showing some wear and tear, but this was not the case at this Country Inn. It seems to me that the owners and management staff are really striving to continue to update the property and provide a wonderful experience for their guests. I will definitely be returning!

Room Tip: Great location right off of I-70 and the start of Wanamaker Road where there is much to choose from...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
DAVE S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Topeka West, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
I want to personally thank you for the great review for our hotel. It's very satisfying to hear when a guest sees and appreciates the hard work our staff does to assure customer satisfaction.
Priya Sandir
6020 sw 10th street
Topeka,ks 66615
Long Beach, California
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites on our trip to Topeka, Kansas. The Desk clerks were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure that we had everything that we needed and even offered us some chocolate chip cookies, which was a nice topper to our day... I would recommend the Hotel to anyone traveling to Topeka, Kansas. it is close to the highway and restaurants and shopping. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We happen to get a room with a King and a hot tub right in the room, it was a great relief after driving all day. And don't forget the great breakfast that they served, there is a lot to choose from..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
First, I want to thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. You had some kind things to say about our property and staff which I greatly appreciate. We strive to be the best of the best and its nice to see our hard work is appreciated.
Thanks Again,