Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker
Relax Inn(Topeka)
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Topeka)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskroom was cleantouch screenhotel is conveniently locatedthe breakfast areaoatmealthe hotel staffstaff was friendlyparking lotwonderful stayfree breakfastshower headbreakfast was excellentroad tripan older hotelup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had to go to Topeka for a funeral and had to be there for almost a week. Thank goodness this was the hotel we picked. We could not have asked for a better place to spend that much time. The room was wonderful, breakfast was some of the best breakfast food we have had. I wished we would have remembered to take our swimming wear as the pool looked nice as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear wyntrees,
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review my hotel! I always appreciate the positive feedback and I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your room along with our daily breakfast. I hope to see you the next time you find yourself in Topeka, KS!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The Holiday Inn Express in Topeka was warm and welcoming on a very wintry and snowy night. Room accommodations exactly as described. Nice to not find surprises after a long day on the road. Friendly employees at the hotel. Nice free breakfast. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Sam F,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review my hotel! I sincerely appreciate your comments and am glad we could accomodate you. Again, thank you for your review and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I got to the hotel late on January 28. The young lady at the counter was great. She seemed genuinely concerned that I had arrived so late. On the night of the 29th, Sierra was working the front desk. I needed copies made for a work presentation and the local office supply store had just closed. She helped me sort my materials and copy them. She checked on me periodically as I waited in the lobby. The bed was comfortable. The room was very clean. The breakfast bar was great. I've stayed here before and I'll stay here again!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Dear tbrant8721, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel, we always appreciate the positive feedback! I am very pleased that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay and that the front desk staff was so helpful and genuine. Again, thank you for your feedback and we sure do look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stayed at this property for two nights in an king suite, which was spacious and very nicely laid out. The hotel was clean and comfortable and seemed updated. There was a typical HI Express free breakfast, which I had no complaints about. Parking was easy. WIFI worked well. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I booked a rate with 1000 extra bonus points per night. No complaints, would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Amanda A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Dear Mr. J N, I am extremely pleased to hear that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay with us! We work hard to be a great hotel guests love and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Again, thank you for the positive review!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Older hotel--undergoing a complete renovation. All rooms are being redone. Building new area for breakfast bar. The temporary place efficiently laid out. Rooms and hotel clean in spite of renovations. We stayed in June 2012

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Elphaba, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review my hotel. I'm glad that we could still provide you with a clean and comfortable stay during our rennovations in 2012! We are completely done with rennovations now and better than ever. We sure do hope to see you again soon now that we're fully remodeled! Again, thank you for your review.