Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker
$139
Hampton.com
$84
$101
Super 8 Topeka At Forbes Landing(Topeka)(Great Value!)
$66
$99
$82
Econo Lodge(Topeka)
$59
$51
EconoLodge
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskroom was cleantouch screenhotel is conveniently locatedthe breakfast areaoatmealthe hotel staffstaff was friendlyparking lotwonderful stayfree breakfastshower headbreakfast was excellentroad tripan older hotelup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2011

We stayed here going and returning on a trip to Colorado. No complaints what so ever. Room was large & clean, employees are friendly and breakfast is more than adequate. If you need a bed for the night with quick in & out this is a good place.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank cwhelan136
Chara901, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Thank you for your kind comments! We really appreciate it! Hope your next HIE stays are excellent!

Reviewed July 24, 2011

Room was fine. Pool and hot tub were OK but not fancy. The buffet breakfast had good coffee but no fruit (at least the day we were there). No fridge in room. Wifi worked well. Lots of restaurants and a WalMart nearby.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for the kind comments! We are renovating our hotel which will include adding fridges and microwaves to all room. Hope all of your next HIE stays are excellent!

Reviewed July 10, 2011

We stayed here while traveling along Highway 70. Very typical Holiday Inn Express with no problems.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about our hotel! And may all your next HIE stays be excellent!

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed July 1, 2011

Stopped in late June on our way to Denver. The location is very close to I70 so request a room opposite the higway side. The rooms were new and clean, fresh linens, and very comfortable beds, although i thought they were a little jiggly when my bed mate (daughter) had the wiggles.

The kids liked the pool, but I thought it was too cold. The hot tub was very warm. The breakfast was really wonderful- cereal, yogurt, muffins, bagels, pancakes, omelets, ham, sausage & biscuits... The rooms were quiet other than some of that highway noise. There were several fast food chains close by and a large mall. We plan to return.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about our hotel. Thank you for the kind comments and we look forward for your next trip to Topeka KS! Hope all of your next HIE stays are excellent!

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed June 3, 2011

Road weary and tired we stayed at this HI. The room and beds were definitely the HI branded type. Very similar to all the HI's. But the customer service here was FANTASTIC! I always stay at HI's for business and trust it for personal travel as well. The room was clean, fluffy towels, the total HI experience as per normal. But these folks really went out of their way to help me. I left my coat with keys to my office in it! I called the hotel and they Fed-Exed my coat and keys right away! I was very impressed with their honesty and timeliness of receiving my package. This is not the "Typical" HI. They are customer service oriented.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post such kind comments. As the Guest Service Manager its really nice to hear such good comments about our customer service. Hope all of your next HIE stays are excellent!