“Best froyo”

Add it.
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #9 of 11 Dessert in Topeka
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Always awsome!!! Great decor, clean and funky! Amazing choices in flavors and toppings. We love to go here for a snack when shopping in topeka. It can get pricey so be aware of that, however, we never finish what we get so it has to be our eyes are bigger than our stomaches!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I enjoyed getting to choose as many yogurt flavors and toppings as I wanted, and pay one simple by-the-ounce price.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

This location has been open for about a year, but it still looks shiny and new.

You can control your own portions, which is always good, especially when you don't want your kids overdoing it. On Tuesdays, kids get 3oz free.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Some coworkers and I stopped in on our day off. I was close to our hotel. I was very satisfying

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I finally went to Orange Leaf for a light snack, and I'm a little mad I waited so long!!! They have so many flavors to choose from - a nice change from the yogurt shops back in the day. They weigh the container and you pay for how much you full you fill your bowl. This was great for me, as I only wanted a small sample. I had the chocolate, vanilla and pumpkin spice. All were fantastic!! I also like the toppings bar of gummy bears and other candy selections. I highly recommend. Service was great too!