“Great coffee. Friendly staff. A bit slow on the food.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 355 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Topeka, Kansas
“Great coffee. Friendly staff. A bit slow on the food.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

As usual, the setup in the store and restaurant are the same. The atmosphere is still very homey, and the furnishings are well kept and clean. The service at this location is wonderful. Especially De, who knows her regulars. Prompt, friendly service. The only problem I have with this location is that the food always seems to take longer to be delivered than most other restaurants I go to.

Ample parking; enough room for multiple RV's. Off the highway and main road, just slightly, with trees to make it feel more peaceful. Bathrooms are clean. Check-out is always fast, and they seat you fast too. Not usually crowded unless it's right after church on Sunday.

• Visited October 2012

Bowie
“An off nite hopefully for a usually dependable restaurant”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We walked to the restaurant from our hotel and then both decided to order a favorite breakfast for a light dinner. Our server was pleasant, young and unfortunately had a terrible memory for more than one item at a time. The food was slow in coming and when it arrived, the apple bran muffin was charred, the yogurt was not what we ordered and when I requested wheat toast to replace the indelible muffin, five minutes later I received one piece of white toast with the excuse that he had managed to burn the toast I ordered. The manager came over but did not offer to comp the meal. I asked for fresh muffin to take with me, but when I opened the muffin the next morning, it too was over baked. An unfortunate visit for two tired consumers who wanted something usually dependable to eat.

• Visited September 2012
Tyler, Texas
“Just as you would expect - great food, ample RV parking”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My family and I were returning to Texas from a long visit to the northern midwest. Being away for well over a week, my wife had a hankerin' for some good ole' Southern food. We were traveling home in a 39' motorhome, so we needed a place with good parking, too. Enter Cracker Barrel.

This location was very easy to get to, had great parking for the RV, and the service was also good. Top it off with some very tasty sweet tea, and we all left satisfied!

• Visited August 2012
Georgia
“Good Country Food”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Next to Hampton Inn. Good service and predictable food. After driving all day, it was nice to be able to walk over to the restaurant and eat a nice meal.

Visited July 2012
Paxico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yawn”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I was not impressed. Some love it, but to me it was more like an IHOP.
Not much there for a vegetarian, seems to be focused more on the gift shop. It didn't seem very clean, one trip was enough for me.