Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker
Relax Inn(Topeka)
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Topeka)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwould stay here againmicrowave and refrigeratorgreat roomeasy accesshot tubstaff was very friendly and helpfulyogurtthe breakfast areajennifershowerpetinterstatemotelinnschain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This was my first time at the Sleep Inn. Excellent location right off of I-70, very easy to find. The staff was very friendly and helped right away, answering most questions before I even asked them. I stayed in a King Room which was perfect for one individual, but may have been a little cramped with two plus their luggage. Great desk space was provided in room as well as excellent lighting and plenty of outlets for charging different electronic devices. The room was very clean and had all amenities one needs. The only 'compliant' I had about the room, was the water pressure being low in the shower, but other than that I was very impressed and will look forward to traveling here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KatyZap
Manager-05250, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Thank You for choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites for your lodging needs. We take pride in our customer service and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do encourage you to upgrade to one of our King Suites on your next stay. You will find that our Suites are very spacious and come equipped with a sitting area and a extra desk with plenty of space for your business needs. I appreciate you for bringing the water pressure issue in your room to our attention. I will have our maintenance staff look into it immediately. Thank you once again for taking the time to comment on our service and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

First time at Sleep Inn. Good location off of I-70. Check-in was very easy. Friendly clerk. We had a king room that was clean and neat but very small. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom only had a shower not a tub. Breakfast was the usual hotel breakfast. We would stay again but maybe get a suite next time.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was my first time at a Sleep Inn. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful with suggestions for places to eat. I had a king studio room and there was a love seat and coffee table in the room. The room was clean and comfortable. The only problem is when you are sitting on the love seat watching TV, the TV does not swivel so you are looking at it at an angle. The room was quiet. They had a hot breakfast which was good. I would stay here again when passing through the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Sleep Inn is newly-remodeled and a very comfortable motel, one of the two best of my two week budget trip. The check-in clerk was friendly and gave good advice for a locally-owned restaurant dinner. The room felt fresh and was very comfortable, especially the bed. But if you like a tub, be aware that the rooms have only showers - at least mine did. The hot breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Manager-05250, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

We are pleased that you enjoyed and complimented us on our comfortable rooms, brand new mattress’s and our hot breakfast buffet. It is our credo to please our guest here at the Sleep Inn & Suites, so next time you’re in town we would like to upgrade you to one of our suites that does possess a tub and shower. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and thank you once again for your kind words.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Room was very clean and beds were great. Gentleman at front desk was very polite and helpful. Very convenient to I70 yet didn't hear the traffic noise. Great place to stay. Only issue was a yappy dog in the next room which quieted down when the owners returned.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bob B
Manager-05250, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank You for choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites for your lodging needs. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our recently remodeled rooms and brand new mattresses while you stayed with us. We are a pet friendly hotel and I personally apologize for the issue regarding the dog. We strongly encourage you to notify the front desk if a future problem arises during your next stay, for our staff would be happy to take care of the issue for you. Once again thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.