“Worth the Money!”

Herman's Meat & Deli
Ranked #70 of 367 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed December 20, 2012

For years we didn't shop/stop at this establishment as we were sure we couldn't afford it. However we want good ham salad for sandwiches and heard this was a good place to get quality stuff. We were NOT disappointed. The price was fair and the ham salad was good. Was it the best I've ever had...NO...was good...YES.... Since then we have returned several times in the last 60 days. Everything we have gotten has been good. Some of the prices are more than we would pay but other items we are willing and able to try. We have not been disappointed. The service is great. Decent hours. We would recommend and will continue to shop there ourselves.

1  Thank dewthedew

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Custom-cut meats. We have bought their meat packages and gotten the steaks for the holidays. This is a great gift. They will smoke your turkey for you and have it ready for the holiday. BBQ Briskett is one of our favorites. Buy it plain and heat it up with your favorite BBQ sauce. Homemade chili is really good. Daily lunches during the week are made there and reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The subject says it all. This is my go-to place for a great cut of meat. They are also very open to doing special orders.

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Went in for first time for some hamburger to grill. Prices were reasonable and they had two blends of hamburger to choose from. However, the meat at the Farmer's Market is far superior. For a place specializing in meat, I would expect it to be exceptional. I will try them again for steaks and report back.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

If I am going to have a special dinner I get my meat at Herman's. Love the freshness and their willing help.

Been to Herman's Meat & Deli? Share your experiences!