“Ver nice hotel with a wide variety of dining options nearby” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Courtyard Tupelo
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Seattle, Washington
“Ver nice hotel with a wide variety of dining options nearby”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

This Courtyard was clean and the staff was very friendly. As someone with back problems the comfortable beds were a big plus. I would gladly come back to this property during my next stop in Tupelo.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wanda H, General Manager at Courtyard Tupelo, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear Va;ied Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We are very proud of our associates and hotel. Please do not hesitate to call us for yout lodging needs.

Yours in hospitality,

Wanda Hough

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Naples
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is a newer Courtyard in a good location. There are two restaurants within walking distance- Outback and Vanelli's. Rooms were comfortable, beds were good and the staff is very friendly. Didn't eat breakfast so can't comment. A pleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Travel34110
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are very proud of our hotel and are proud to say we have completed a full renovation. Please stop in and see us again if you are in the area.

Yours in hospitality

Wanda Hough
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2011

we chose this property because we were on a two and half week holiday and we needed to do some washing. we were pleased with our choice. rooms were big and beds were comfortable.hotel is next to a outback steakhouse, we had a nice meal there in the evening. elvis's birthplace is only about 10 mins drive. buffet breakfast was very good, staff were friendly and efficient.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank pauline D
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

Great hotel for the money - especially if you use Priceline to book the room.

The hotel has mostly been renovated - with still a little more to go. Nice friendly staff, spacious room, quiet and clean.

I didn’t have breakfast in the morning, as it’s not included in the rate, but I don’t eat breakfast anyway so it was no loss to me.

I will be staying here regularly going forward.

Room Tip: Use Priceline to book your room - you can stay for 40% less then any published price.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2011

I chose this Courtyard property in Tupelo b/c it's a Marriott property. I normally stay in their more upscale brands, but since that wasn't available I figured I couldn't go wrong with this. I was right. I had a great stay. I knew ahead of time that this would be a basic, limited service hotel vs. the luxury hotels I prefer. The staff here were friendly, attentive, and helpful. I was chosen as guest of the day so that was a nice surprise at Checkin. Checkin was fast and easy and I was able to quickly get settled in the room and had plenty of time to do some sightseeing even though I arrived late in the afternoon. The hotel was easy to find and in a convienient location for me.
Breakfast was included as part of being guest of the day. It was pretty basic, but adequate w/ waffles, cereal, sausage, bacon and other breakfast items. Just need to add eggs. And do they not offer beverages anymore? I had to order seperately. Restaurant staff were friendly and efficient and I liked that they didn't get impatient or pushy
when I took my time to finish eating before signing the receipt. Checkout was just as quick & easy as check in.
The room was a decent size and appeared to have been renovated recently, the bathroom was spacious which is important to me. Furnishings are not luxurious and neither were the towels or bedding ie small, thin towels but provided w/ enough for my stay. Sheets were not high thread count and felt to me like a cotton/poly blend. The bed and pillows were reasonably comfortable, acceptable to me for this type of hotel. I'm not
complaining, like I said before I was expecting basic Accomodations and
that's what I got. Overall my stay was nice and I would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.
Plenty of restaurants and stores close by.

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank emmi16
alton, il
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2011

Great place to stay with nice rooms, great bedding & very helpful staff.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lv02shop
sc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2010

While on a trip I got very ill suddenly, and had to stop. Upon checking in I let the front desk know that I was ill, the housekeeper asked if I needed anything from the store, offered to go for me. They all reassured me that if I needed anything someone was at the desk all night. The hotel was very clean, breakfast looked great. It was comforting to be in a safe, clean, caring environment.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo