“Great service”

Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Orlando, Florida
“Great service”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Great service that Hampton always delivers. I stayed for 5 days, and all the staff always had a smile. The breakfast was great and offered a great variety. Next time I am in Tupelo I will stay at the Hampton Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Hickory, United States
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Everyone was so friendly.Would stay their again.It made my business trip great,because my wife was with me on this trip and she was happy and had a great time.We also enjoyed the places we ate at.Totally a great time.

Kane, Illinois
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We thought we had reservations here. Booked through hotelplanner.com ( I don't recommend using them). The ladies were very nice..very helpful. They got us reservations at the Hampton inn in new Albany ms. Very nice!

Madison, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I've been staying in this facility for a dozen years or more and have known many of the employees for most of that time. They are my friends. The room and the service were excellent and I enjoyed the amenities that they offer. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful. The exercise room had been upgraded since my last stay and was top of the line. The location of the hotel placed me in position to get to the various places that I was going with expedience and safety.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Kansas City,Missouri, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Not what I expected from a Hampton, the entire stay felt like I was at a budget Motel, in fact we were surrounded by budget motels! The pool was tiny and already crowded with 3 people in it. Disappointed...

St. Louis, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The rooms were very clean and the bedding was spectacular. It's not often that I rave about blankets, but, the comforters in this hotel were an absolute treat. I was a little nervous to stay at a "motel", but, those concerns were quickly dissuaded when I entered the lobby and saw how clean and nice it is. For the reasonable price of a room at this hotel, the accommodations were a fantastic value.

Gaston, SC, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We have stayed in this Hampton Inn twice. The rooms are nice. In our last stay the refrigerator was not working; hopefully this has been taken care of. Some of the rooms have an exterior door, but the noise was not a major problem