“It's a Hampton”

Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Banff, United Kingdom
“It's a Hampton”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Love the Hampton inns they are all very good that I have stayed in, this looked like a new build so that was great it was near to some good restaurants so that was good I didn't need to drive
My only complaint which I never mentioned guess I should they use fabric conditioner and it's to strong for me being asthmatic but the room was perfect otherwise

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed July 23, 2014

When passing through Tupelo we stayed at the Hampton Inn. We arrived about 10 pm and there was somebody waiting at the front desk to check us in. Super friendly staff and the room was updated and clean.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The is the first time we've stayed at this particular hotel but we chose it because of every time we have stayed at a Hampton Inn we've always been pleased at the value. Clean rooms, clean lobby, free internet and a free breakfast.....all good!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Great location. Room was small but really nice. I stayed in a few budget hotels in Tupelo in the last 3 months and this one was one of the best ones for the money. I got the room for $45 using priceline.

Room was clean. Mini fridge, microwave, nice tv and desk. Free wifi and comp hot breakfast. Will prob stay here next time I spend the night in Tupelo.

Stayed July 2014
Anchorage
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We come to Tupelo often for visits to family. This time we stayed at Hampton Inn on McCullough blvd. Not to be confused with the new Hampton Inns and Suites in Barnes Crossing. The hotel is dated but renovations are ongoing. The rooms are small as usual of hotels of the era, HOWEVER, the rooms have newer carpet, furniture, bedding, bathroom upgrades and large refrigerators and micros. Complementary bath products are Neutrogenia brand. We slept well although the hotel was full and we stayed in an outside room(not indoor hallway). I would stay here again if we could get a good rate. A good rate is less than $75. There are a ton of new hotels in the area to choose from. I would choose this hotel B4 the others as you a similar room at a lower rate.

Room Tip: We had no problem with the outside room although there were comments to the contrary
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Greenville, Mississippi
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I was redirected to this hotel because my first choice was not available. My trip was for one night - family funeral. I did not use any of the amenities - pool, breakfast etc. The room was very clean and comfortable and quite. It is very close to downtown services. I would consider this hotel if I travel back to Tupelo.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank bpflowers1
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I love Hampton Inn as you just know you'll get a decent room, decent breakfast and consistent service. Here I felt I got an ok room ( door opens to outside and not a hallway ), a solid breakfast and VERY good service. Actually GREAT service. I left my laptop on my room. Brand new $1500 MacBook Air and the sweet housekeeping lady found and turned it in and mgmt helped to get it fedexed to me in a Dakota at the HoJo!

THANK YOU Hampton. I always know I have a friend in you.

Stayed June 2014