“Great place”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Room was large and clean. Staff was friendly. Wife said bed was hard but I had no problem with it. Food was good. Pool was small. As most holiday inns I had a good experience there. I would stay their again if I ever spend the night in tupelo Mississippi.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 10, 2014

While driving the Natchez Trace we opted to stay in Tupelo as the midway point on the Trace between Nashville and Natchez. Tupelo had recently suffered a major tornado and the damage was very apparent just a half block from this property. Luckily and amazingly they were virtually untouched. The room met the standard we've come to expect with HIE properties and I especially appreciated the stuffed occasional chair with ottoman after a long day on the road. We were initially concerned about the apparently very active guests running around in the room above us, but almost on the stroke of 10 everything quieted down for the rest of the night. Breakfast that morning was adequate. Overall a good experience.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor might be quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Linda M
Reviewed May 28, 2014

While traveling back home after driving all day, this was a great place to stay overnight. The staff were friendly and the guy at the front desk remembered our names after checking in and asked us about our room more than once. This property appeared to be new it has been kept up very well and kind of off the main road which made it quiet. We will definitely stay here again if given the opportunity.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank svomike
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Drove here from St.Louis, we were ready for a break. Check in was friendly and quick. Room was clean, warm, quiet, comfortable. lots of TV channels choices-no 'lodgenet' here. Wifi - speedy. Bed was a pillow top and did I have a good night sleep. Breakfast was included and yummy. Cinnamon rolls, warm and tasty, coffee GREAT. We're coming back.

Room Tip: King sized East side.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank emrwb
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

We stay each year at this holiday inn for the furniture buyer market. The staff is wonderful and what a wonderful surprise to see that I interior has had a complete make over rooms and all- great job guys and gals keep up the good work. See you next year

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I stay in Tupelo several times a month but this was the first time at this hotel I had a business associate get me to stay here and I have found a new home when staying in Tupelo. The service was great and clean clean rooms. The fitness room was 100% better than the other hotel. I truly enjoyed my stay and will be back. Keep it up

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Aa3209ww
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed here on a return trip home from Florida. We have stayed here before a couple of years ago and thought it was a very good place. We were checked in promptly and the desk personnel were friendly. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The air conditioner could have been a little quieter, but it didn't keep me awake. The people in the room above us made a lot of noise banging around, but thankfully they quietened down after about 10:30pm. The room we had had a walk in shower, which was great for my mother since she had hip replacement last year. There were plenty of towels and the bath toiletries were pleasant too. We had the breakfast the next morning and enjoyed it very much. We had the eggs, bacon, biscuit & gravy and also pancakes. Everything was very good. The only bad thing I found about this place was when we got ready to check out, I needed a luggage cart to carry my mother's and my luggage out, but evidently they only have one cart. I waited for someone to bring it back, but they must not have been in any hurry because they never brought it back. The girl working at the desk was not concerned. After about 20 min., I decided to just carry all the luggage down myself since we were anxious to get on the road. I had to make several trips but finally got everything loaded. I would stay here again though. The rates were reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family