“Very clean and accommodating.”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo
Ranked #9 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We were on our way home from a week on Okaloosa Island in Florida and had an unexpected stop in Tupelo at the Emergency Room as my wife became very ill. I dropped her off there and took my 7 year old and my mother in law to the Motel. I explained what was going on to the girl at the desk and she was extremely caring and polite and offered me the hospital stay discount. Upon arriving in the room we found it to be extremely comfortable and clean. After I got my wife back from the hospital we settled into the comfortable beds and had short but restful nights sleep. The staff we encountered the following day were all very polite and accommodating as well. The free breakfast was also very good. We would definitely stay there again of the need ever arose.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank FlyingKO

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I used Hotel.com to book my room. This proved to cost me an additional $22 beyond the price of the room. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. All out needs were met. The manager, Misty, showed outstanding customer service. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We only spent one night at this hotel, but it is probably the nicest Holiday Inn Express we have ever stayed in. The property was very clean, the breakfast was outstanding, the staff was helpful and friendly, and the location was fine. The only negative item which probably doesn't apply to most guests is although the fitness room was large and well-equipped, the equipment could be upgraded to a better quality. However, that would not keep us from staying again as everything else was fabulous!

Room Tip: The King Suite is a great choice and a very spacious room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I normally travel for work, but my stay in Tupelo was a one-night stopover on the tail end of our family vacation. The hotel is very clean, the staff was very friendly, and the room was quite comfortable (though my pillow was flat). Our kids were intrigued by the pancake machine at breakfast. This HIE was less expensive than the one we stayed in on our way out of town, and you could tell that the management of this property was very concerned with the upkeep of the building and grounds. I'd absolutely stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel overlook the pool and a residential neighborhood and are quieter...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on business. It was a great place to stay. The facilities were very nice and clean. The staff was friendly. The free beer and munchies on weekday nights was fabulous. I need to go back to Tupelo soon and I hope I can get a room!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Super clean hotel and great breakfast. Check in was a bit slow but hey-its the south. :) We enjoyed our stay and they had some fun places close by. We only stayed one night but enjoyed our time. Not much else to say-typical hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed two nights while attending our son's graduation weekend at Ole Miss. Were quite happy with this hotel. Room was spacious and modern, with very comfortable bed , pillows, and linens. Service was exceptional enough to stand out. Very friendly staff at front desk and housekeeping. Breakfast was more extensive than most, and high quality items. I eat late, and I enjoy fresh fruit. Often there is no fruit left by that last 1/2 hour of service. Not so here: there were fresh apples and bananas - and nice ones - kept out even until the end. If you're going to Tupelo, this is a terrific option.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family