“U get what u pay for...”
Review of Motel 6 Tupelo

Motel 6 Tupelo
Ranked #21 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Drummonds, Tennessee
“U get what u pay for...”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I did not have high hopes for this motel. I was on a budget and merely needed a place to sleep. There is no coffe pot in the room. I brought my own from home. There is no breakfast served, but I knew that before booking it. I paid $49 a night for a king bed room. It was fine. The room was clean, bedding appeared clean. I did not use it however, I brought my own. I would do this for any hotel or motel ever since the bed bug issue came about. Carpet had some stains but no big deal. Pool was open and clean. Staff was friendly any time I saw them. Overall I would say it is worth the $49 a night if you just need a place to lay your head.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Rolla, Missouri
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stayed in this Motel 6 for one night in early June 2012. I'm not very picky when it comes to cleanliness and all of the "extra" ammenities. However, I would not choose to stay in this hotel again. Our room was located directly underneath a stairwell and we could hear every step that anyone made. Throughout the night, we were woke up by loud noises repeatedly. At one point, in the middle of the night, glass beer bottles were shattered outside of our room. Other times, people seemed to gather outside of our room to have LOUD conversations. The room did not include any extras, such as a hair dryer or shampoo. The room cleanliness was fair, but not the best by any means. However, this was an affordable room, which was a benefit. But, it would have been nice to sleep at some point during the one-night stay.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a cheap hotel, this is an option. However, I would suggest requesting an upp...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank J-Me-82
Muldrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Wandered in late after a long drive, paid rack rate of 45 for a king bed. Bed was good, a faint stain on the top cover and on the carpet, but nothing too bad, bathroom was clean. Carpet needs better attention around the furniture and corners, but for the price it's ok. Seemed safe, families were staying here. I've paid more for less; I rate this place 2.5 if I could.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank redlandfd
University, Mississippi
Reviewed February 29, 2012

On the weekend of Feb 25,2012 .We was traveling an decided to stay at the Motel6 in Tupelo to try a Motel6 again .The room was clean the bed was comfortable new paint the only complaint would be the TV was kinda old and out dated but it worked. The Hot water work the toilet flushed .So over all it was worth the price for a nights sleep. and Free WiFi

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2012

The workers cant speak English. They left a broken part of a something in our room. Burns and stains all over the carpet and beds. Bathroom was not the cleanest.

• Stayed February 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Not bad considering the price. Cheap hotel room. Just an overnight stay but the A/C, TV and water worked. Paper thin small towels and a little musty but for $60 I was expecting a dump and was pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Walls
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This is by far the worst motel I have ever graced. The room was worn and dirty, and just pain nasty all around. We had reserved three nights (family funeral), but could only stand one night. We would have rather slept in our vehicle than at this motel. The wonderful "management", however, charged us for all three nights. They will not refund us any part of what they have TAKEN. I am filing fraud charges with the Tupelo Police Department. I would not recommend this horrible Motel 6 to my worst enemy.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family