“Clean, great for overnight stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Georgia
“Clean, great for overnight stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice overnight stay in Tupelo, hotel was clean, staff was courteous, good location, comfortable bed. Breakfast had pretty good selection, bacon, eggs, biscuits, fruit, pastry etc. Indoor swimming pool but we didn't swim long as the chlorine was extremely strong.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank southernruby

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Gurley, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great visit, service was great, breakfast food was great. Would stay again, if need to. The restaurants in the area were plentiful and food and service were great. The only negative comment I have to make about our stay is not at the hotel, but that some of the sites to see are closed on Mondays.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stay at this Quality Inn every week. I can count on clean rooms, a good nights sleep, friendly staff and a breakfast with plenty of options. I've been we'll satisfied every time I've been there. K smith

• Stayed June 2013
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Walking in the door you can smell the fresh baked cookies! plus my man Elvis was at the door waiting on me! Faith(the cute little girl with freckles) and her trainee Cathy at the desk were super friendly. made sure I was taken care of by recommending restaurants and gave great directions to Elvis' birthplace. Traveling alone you gotta be careful, but I felt safe and right at home. My stay only got better when I came down to eat breakfast, where I was greeted with great service by Faith, again!!! I ate better at the Quality Inn than I do at home! You can't beat the real eggs. Great place, great people.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Nashville, TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Quality Inn in Tupelo will provide a great stay. When I checked in the hotel it was fast and the two ladies were very nice and friendly. I felt welcome! The lobby is very spacious and clean. My guest room was on the first floor and it was very clean and full of furniture, unlike some Quality Inn's. Huge flat screen, nice microwave and refrigerator. Nice marble sink counter-top, plenty of towels. The shower flow is wonderful and it was one of the very best hotel showers I've ever used. Everything about the shower was exceptional, the water flow was amazing and the water was so soft, the cleanness of the shower was beyond clean, the curtain was the right size, not much water got on the flood. The bed was nice and firm but comfortable, best sleep I've ever had at a hotel on a busy highway. The continental breakfast is everything a breakfast at every Quality Inn is,huge and very satisfying! I had scrambled eggs, two pieces of bacon, a biscuit, one sausage pattie, a banana and some apple juice. They also had about six cereals to choose from and three types of coffee from a machine, and a large variety of fruit! The Quality Inn in Tupelo is a wonderful value and definitely a hidden gem!!

The only complaint I had was the toilet, as it clogged in my guest room and when I used the lobby toilet it also clogged. When it wasn't clogged it would take forever to fully flush. But Tupelo is small town so maybe they have a small water system or a septic tank. I'll forgive them!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Tupelo, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

The reason why i like staying at the quality inn is because they have smoking room and i smoke.And another thing the people at front desk are real nice and the manager carolyn moss really make sure that everybody is happy when they stay there. So keep up the hard work quality inn.

Room Tip: "Rooms in the back are quiter"
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Ok let me start by saying.MS. CAROLYN MOSS is the best general manager !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.NOW lets get to it I stay at the Quality Inn Tupelo 1190 N.Gloster Street 38804 I have a great time when I come. Nice and so helpful is the staff very clean rooms good pillows. I tell you what if you come one time you will come back for more. Breakfast is so good the best coffee and all ways on time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business