“Went for afternoon snack!”
Review of Shipley Do-Nuts Of Tupelo - CLOSED

Shipley Do-Nuts Of Tupelo
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Decided for donuts over ice cream hoping for something warm. I was told there's a microwave over there. My six year old who could barely see over the counter asked the lady about kinds and all she would answer is that we only have what you can see. But despite that the donuts were still a good little break from ordinary treat.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We arrived about five minutes until closing. We got a dozen donuts for less than $4. The donuts weren't the freshest as they had been made earlier in the day. The donuts were actually pretty good though I would suspect they are a lot better fresh. Staff was exceptionally nice and helpful.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I've been eating Shipley donuts since the 60's and they have maintained consistent quality over the years. Get a box of donuts fresh out of the coating process still hot from cooking and try to not eat 5 or 6 of them. Good Luck!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

A wide variety of donuts at a regional, downhome, no frills shop. Some of ours were still warm off the baking sheet. Bear claws, apple fritters, glazed and cake, you name it. They were out of my personal favorite, glazed buttermilk, but I was not disappointed by my second choice and tastes of my amigos picks. Coffee drinks from dispensers like at gas stations were fine. Nothing extraordinary but fine to accompany our family visit chatter.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Melt in your mouth goodness! Best dounuts I've ever had anywhere! Several varities to choose from. Personaly I like the glazed or maple, but they are all great.