“Best dounuts anywhere!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Baldwyn, Mississippi, United States
“Best dounuts anywhere!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Melt in your mouth goodness! Best dounuts I've ever had anywhere! Several varities to choose from. Personaly I like the glazed or maple, but they are all great.

• Visited November 2012

Toledo, OH
“Best donuts”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wow these donuts are out of this world. They are fresh and oh so delectable. I do not know how they get them so light and airy.

Visited October 2012
“great breakfast”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I took my 3 year old son for a late breakfast and we had a great time. We each had a chocolate donut (we both loved them). I also had a raspberry filled donut which is my favorite. Shipley's has the best donuts around.

Baldwyn, Mississippi, United States
“Best donuts in the world”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Best donuts I have ever had! No other donut comes close great flavor, texture and varity. Good friendly service.

houston,ms
“The Donuts”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

They had greart service but the taste of the donuts was all that good. I think they coul dhav edone better but overall the were ok especially the chocolates my favorite.

1 Thank lasharon h