“Good Pizza”
Review of Vanelli's - CLOSED

Vanelli's
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Vanelli's has been serving GOOD pizza since the late 70's when Papa Vanelli opened on south Gloster close to the Hospital. I have always enjoyed their pizzas and other Italian dishes. Their takeout is also very good.

Visited November 2012

Flora, MS
“Friendly and clean but was not impressed with the food.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

The food was so so to not good. My salmon tasted like rubber and was not something I could eat. The salad and baked potato were good. My dinner companion ate his food but it was not anything to rave about. The service was quite good and it was a comfortable setting.

• Visited April 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Bad Pizza and Burnt”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We ordered here because they delivered to our hotel. The pizza was gross and gooey and the cheese bread was burnt. There was no seasoning in the pizza or the crust. It was also expensive, $23.99 for large meat lovers pizza. We definitely won;t go back.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank twinmom296
Guntown
“some things never change!!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Vanelli's for over 35 years..they started out in a very small place with waferboard walls, and probably didn't have 5-6 tables..at the time, we thought they had the very best Pizza ever, and "Papa" Vanelli never failed to come over and visit with us every time we were there(usually every Friday night)(always had a story to tell)..I remember when they decided to upgrade and build the present location, and how sad I was knowing "our favorite place" would be no longer..then, for a period of time, my wife and I got into losing weight and didn't frequent the favorite places as much as we knew we would eat too much because it was so good...
Well tonight, another couple and us decided to go, and spurge on the calories, and let me tell you, it is still just as good as ever, and if you leave hungry,.somethings wrong with you..every item on the buffet is out of this world and you can't go wrong with anything offered..we'll just have to be careful to
go just once in a while to dodge the calories, but can't wait to get back...if Cassie waits on you, you will have the best server around too...

• Visited March 2013
columbia
“Good food and has a little of everything”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Food was good but nothing to rave about. I ordered the Ribeye Steak but was disappointed as it was a lower grade of beef. Service was good but a little slow but it was very busy at the time. There was live music in the bar and it seemed like it was the hot spot for the area.

• Visited October 2012