“Top in all categories!”

Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
New Jersey
“Top in all categories!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband, son, and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for 2 nights in the beginning of September, 2013. We were in Tupelo to attend a family wedding. I cannot say enough about our stay! Everything was perfect! The staff were very helpful and friendly, the room was beautiful. We didn't have the breakfast buffet, so I can't give our review of that, but I would highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Tupelo!

I must mention Ms. Deborah Odom of Housekeeping. I didn't realize till at the airport that I lost a sweater there. I called the hotel the next day, and they searched for it.....and found it! It was mailed back to me within a couple days! I was so happy and thankful for this! Pat C

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Belton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Stayed here on a short business trip. The accommodations were excellent, and the staff were all friendly and very attentive. Wish I could have stayed longer just to relax and enjoy the hotel and its amenities. Would definitely recommend this Hilton.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was completely awesome. From the time we arrived until we departed it just toatal excellence. There were no other hotels in sight that could offer competition and that's what really impressed me. The service and stay was hands down superb. The restaurant breakfast was delicious. Buffet to order, yes sounds odd but that's what we got. Coffee, tea, lemon water in the lobby 24/7. Homemade cookies until 10 p.m. nightly. Wow I could go on and on about my stay. I will definitely stay here again whenever I'm in the area.

• Stayed October 2013
Ocean Springs, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

The facilities of this hotel were satisfactory, but the poor attitudes of the hotel front desk staff certainly diminished the desire to make this a repeat visit. We were made to wait until 5:00 for hotel check in and were treated as if it were a burden to have our group stay with the hotel. I was responsible for 6 rooms...never again. I learned my lesson. I will definitely select a different hotel during my next stay in Tupelo.

Plainfield, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here for a group outing and the rate was fair for the amenities. The internet is very slow and the desk forgot to send my laundry in, but luckily I carry a backup USB stick and they had a washer dryer on the 4th floor

Saucier, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

despite how busy the hotel was, the staff was very nice and efficient and the evening sleeping hours were quiet. The breakfast was excellent and more like a restaurant style than continental or buffet. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room very clean. Great place to stay when in Tupelo.

Highland, CA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

We enjoyed a very comfortable week at the Hilton Garden Inn in Tupelo. The staff were friendly and helpful. Due to weather we were forced to extend our stay an additional two days and they were able to accommodate us. We would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends