“Hilton Garden Inn, Tupelo, MS”

Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This hotel is very clean and is also accessible to surrounding civic centers. The staff was very welcoming ....from the front desk to the housekeeping staff. They made me feel very welcome. I would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgitupelo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Hilton Garden Inn for your recent stay.

Thank you for taking the time out to fill in the online comment form and for your very positive remarks. I am very pleased to hear that all our services were to your satisfaction and please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with our team members.

I am looking forward to welcome you back in not a too distant future to the Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed here for two weeks due to business. I thought the rooms were clean, and well appointed. I made use of the restaurant each morning for breakfast, which was quite good. I also very much enjoyed the free lemonade/coffee/and cookies in the lobby each evening.

My singular complaint was that my room was at the end of a very LONG hallway (they apparently added an addition in the last decade, making one particular hallway very lenghty). This would not have been a problem if (i) I wasn't always in heels, with my feet killing me by the time I made it back to my room each evening, and (ii) my key card failed to work competently on several occasions. This latter issue was made worse by the fact that I would have to walk BACK down the hall, get on the elevator, and walk back to the front desk, with all of my heavy work materials, and get a new key. This happened on five different occassions. Not once did I receive a "sorry for the inconvenience" from the staff at the front desk. I miss actual keys.

Regardless, the stay was lovely and this hotel was a pleasure to spend time in. If I'm ever in Tupelo in the future, I will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

I am looking forward to welcome you back in not a too distant future to the Conrad Istanbul.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very good for the money. Clean room, bathroom, noise kept to all time low. Staff very polite, helpful. The view out the window was good. Had to get help on the fridge to cool but the front desk sent someone up and it was fixed in no time. Needed more coffee, sugar, cream room service took care of that as well. Comfortable bed. Air works fine. Afternoon snacks, GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel is very clean; staff is friendly and helpful. There is a convention center adjacent to the hotel; good location for meetings and attending concerts. Breakfast is great, but it is not free. Check in and check out was quick and easy.

1  Thank Marilyn D
hgitupelo, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was very impressed with the staff. They were knowledgeable, efficient, and welcolming. Great location for me and the staff gave me great suggestions for places to eat. The room was clean, quiet, and well maintained.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Welcome to Tupelo where our motto is "hospitality is our specialty"~ I was returning to MO. with my family after an extended vacation and a few miles after passing Tupelo MS, my transmission went out on our SUV, AAARRHHG! But after 24 hours as I left Tupelo I thought to myself, what a pleasant experience, and what hospitable people. They really looked out for us and went the extra mile to see that we safe and comfy while our car had a speedy recovery. It was only as I looked back as we entered the motorway I saw the official Welcome to Tupelo and read its motto, I thought wow it all makes sense. We couldn't have been in a better place to be stranded.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PWS78
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Whenever we are in Tupelo, we stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and spacious. The restaurant food is GREAT! Especially the Sunday brunch!!! I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
hgitupelo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you so much for the words regarding your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo. We strive to make our guest to feel welcome and comfortable during their stay in Tupelo.

It is wonderful when a guest compliments our staff, they do try very hard to make our guest feel welcome as well as taking care of every need of our guests.

Thank you once again for the wonderful words regarding your stay.