“Good stay with responsive management.”

Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this location for business travel at least once per month. I can always count on consistentcy with a HGI. Gave some minor feedback for improvement on this last stay in a survey, and got a response from the AGM in a day. Looking forward to my next stay and would recommend for any traveller to Tupelo.

• Stayed: January 2013
hgitupelo, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review! We are always so happy to hear from our family members that stay with us often! We're glad to know that your experience with us has been consistently good and we thank you for your feedback. Your opinions, ideas and feedback are extremely important to us!

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is the ONLY place I stay when I am in the area. Friendly staff that will always give a great referral for a down home, local place to eat. I can eat at a chain restaurant anywhere. Ample, well-lit parking. Clean rooms and a great made to order breakfast. When I asked for my eggs to be fried hard, the cook asked if I wanted the yolks busted or not. Now that's a man who knows his craft! This is the perfect place to park your Blue Suede Shoes!

Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Jaimehorns

Valued Guest,

Thank ya, Thank ya, Thank ya vera much! Your kind words and excellent referral mean so very much to us! It is GREAT to hear that our goal of excellent customer service is exactly what you receive during every visit with us!

We do have some wonderful down-home dining experiences close by, don't we? Our Front Desks Service Representatives are committed and enjoy being able to provide directions for our guests to meet their specific wants and needs.

Thank you for noticing our cleanliness, also. Our housekeeping department works long and hard to make sure we are ready for our valued guests' arrival!

Now that breakfast experience certainly went over the top, didn't it? Thank you for pointing out to us what a great associate we have working our breakfast line. We'll make sure he gets your compliments!

Come back to see us soon, ok?

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Wife and I got to Tupelo around 9 on our way to Memphis. We got a lower rate (99 from 139) from the front desk person. The hotel seemed to be clean; we didnt stay for breakfast. We wanted to try priceline, but it wsas raining and we figured this lower rate was close enough for us.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
hgitupelo, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Valued Guest,

We're so pleased that you stopped through during one of the rare opportunities that we have to accommodate your request for a lower rate. During December, we were offering a Holiday Rate on certain nights and you were certainly fortunate to catch that deal!

We're happy, also, that you found everything to your satisfaction and hope that the next time you stop through, you'll enjoy our lovely full breakfast buffet, including cooked-to-order items.

Happy New Year! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I've stayed at this HGI several times while visiting relatives in the area but will NOT be back!We were there for 5 nights and the last 3, no one came in to clean, make beds, empty trash, provide towels or anything!I knew there would be limited service on Thanksgiving Day and that was fine but when we got no service the next day, I called the front desk that night to ask why. They said if I had the 'do not disturb' sign on the door, they wouldn't come in and I told them I had put it out only while I was taking a shower that morning but when I left the room at about 9:00 A.M. I consciously made a point to remove it because I wanted service that day. She apologized and said she would make a note to make sure it was cleaned the next day. So when I came in that night to find no one had been in again, I was livid! I went to the lobby and talked to the clerk which wasn't the same one that was there the night before. She found the note the other clerk had left and it said that we had the 'do not disturb' sign on the door and that I requested to receive no house cleaning service! That was a total lie!! (That day I didn't put the sign out at all so as not to be any confusion.) I could not believe that she did that!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
hgitupelo, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Valued Guest,

We are SO sorry that we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve! This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we appreciate you making us aware of this opportunity to improve our customer experience.

We will be sure to address both our front desk and housekeeping teams to ensure situations like this are not repeated. Your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay and we apologize again that the miscommunication between departments affected your stay. If there is anything that we can do to rectify this with you, please feel free to contact us directly.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Verty nice property, Clean and well managed. Has a cooked ot order brakfast for about 9 dollars.. indoor pool and exercise room are small be would be ok for kids.....Next door to convention center....

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
hgitupelo, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and your excellent referral! We, too, believe we have the premier property in Tupelo and appreciate your noticing that we work hard to be spiffy and ready for your arrival! We are conviently located to the adjacent BancorpSouth Convention Center and the next door BancorpSouth Arena, as well as fine dining and downtown shopping.

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was a standard Hilton Garden Inn: good hotel with good customer service. I had no problems and would certainly stay here again. Pretty close to downtown Tupelo. It is also pretty close (via car) to a bunch of places to eat.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
hgitupelo, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you so much, Dear Guest, for recognizing the high standards of the Hilton Garden Inn brand and of the Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo! We are proud to be one of the most popularly recognized hotels for business and leisure travel!

Tupelo has much to offer, and we are right in the middle of downtown dining and shopping. And there's more to come!

We look forward to your return!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

HGI Tupelo is a great example of a Garden Inn. Light and welcoming in the lobby. Staff was welcoming, but I might have liked more than one key for my room as the only one I was given did not work.

Very clean room, beautiful adjustable bed. TV was only 32", noticeably small for a room this size.

Staff was well prepared and friendly at breakfast. The pastries unfortunately looked like something found wrapped in cellophane at a convenience store. Otherwise food was very good quality, but a little narrow, ie. only white bread bagels.

The property is a very good choice for the business traveler.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
hgitupelo, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your compliments on our Lobby, our Staff and our beds!

We're so sorry for the problems you experienced with your key and that our breakfast breads weren't up to your expectations. We will address these issues and thank you for the opportunities to improve! We don't take Guest concerns lightly!

We hope you will return soon and we will do our best to make that an even better visit for you!