Wingate by Wyndham Tupelo
$114
GardenInn.com
Red Roof Inn Tupelo(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
$54
Quality Inn(Tupelo)
$60
$97
$99
All reviewshuddle househot tubroom was cleaneggsovernight stopvery nice place to stayole misssausagehot breakfastwould stay againoff the highwaygreat breakfastwe've stayedgreat roomstayed one nightbagelsfree breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2010

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel and had to go to the manager 4 times mostly about housekeeping.The first night we left the card on the bed as per instructions in the room to change the sheets.When we got back at around 8pm housekeeping hadnever been in the room.The bed wasnt changed,th garabage wasnt changed nor did we even have fresh towels.I called the office and was told houskeeping would be done after 30 minutes my husband had to go track someone down.The next morning my husband went down to get coffee.There was 1 knock on my door and no!! announcement of houskeeping and a lady walked right in and I was half dreesed on the bed.I had to say to her excuse me while she continued to change the drink area.You would think she would be embarrassed and apologise no!! I had to ask her to leave and come back in a hour to clean the room.Before we left again I went to the mgr.and he said he would have houskeeping come in around noon since we would not be there.We got back at 2:00 and again no houskeeping.The mgr.immediately sent houskeeping to our room with a giftbasket which consisted of a diet coke,bottle of water,1 snickers,1 bag of trial mix,1 popcorn and 1 bag of m&m's.That was nice.upon checkout we had expected maybe at least a $20 discount off of our bill.Considering we paid just about $300 to say there.There was nothing and since than I have contacted the hotel and they said they would give us 1 free night the next time we are in their state.They should have offered us that when we were there as now we live 6 states away from their hotel.Also when we went to their hot tub twice there were no towels we had to track houskeeping down for those too.Unprofessional!!!!

2  Thank teresabear1974
Management response:Responded August 6, 2010

We truly regret that we were not able to satisfy this customer, as you can tell by the other customer reviews this review does not give a accurate view of our property. That being said, we still took this customers comments very seriously.

To respect the privacy of our customers, we do not enter a room when the customer has left the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside of the door. If this sign is found on the door, we continuously check that room during the day ( while housekeeping is on duty) and document the times that we still see the sign on the door. At the end of the day, if the Housekeeping staff still finds the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door we leave a not for the guest letting them know why we did not enter the room. We advice them that we can supply them with fresh linen up at the front desk.

Once again, we take any customer concern very seriously, we take pride that we have been ranked number one in Customer satisfaction in Tupelo Mississippi for over a year. We will continue to take every measure we can so that we will maintain that ranking and the confidence of our customers.

Reviewed July 28, 2010

Wingate, Tupelo, is an outstanding value. Rooms are quite spacious, comfortable, and spotlessly clean. Front desk was very efficient, yet attentive. The location is a little weird, however. Glad I made a Google map of the location at home because the car's navagation system went blank on it. My only criticism is the breakfast. The biscuits (hey, this is the South!) came nowhere near Granny's. Otherwise, it was a topnotch value and I'd stay there again anytime.

1  Thank NatoAb
Reviewed July 10, 2010

Everything postive I read about this hotel is correct -- friendly staff, clean, comfortable rooms, good breakfast selections and great place to stay in Tupelo. And the Huddle, House around the corner is handy for a quick meal, too. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 14, 2010

We stayed here on our way back from Florida to Kansas City, Mo. From the start, our stay was very nice. The front desk man was very cordial. Our room was incredibly clean, Wolfgang Puck coffee in the room, comfy beds. Nice hot tub to relax in, since we'd driven quite a lot of miles. Breakfast was served in a nice carpeted area w/ a big screen TV.
Hotel is close to the Elvis park. Neat to see the house where Elvis was born. The walk of his life was neat too.
Front desk guy recommended The Grill Fairpark for dinner. It was modern and eclectic. Reasonable prices too.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2010

Our stay at the Wingate was great! The customer service couldn't be better - the front desk called me 20 minutes after check-in to be sure that the room was okay. She even brought me an extra towel. The room is clean and very spacious - I am very happy that we chose to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple