“Worst EVER”

IHOP
Ranked #114 of 205 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I wont bore you to death with my experience here, as I am not keen on reliving it to be honest!
When I asked for french fries I was told "sorry we are not serving anything french today"
are you kidding me? no Crêpes for us either then.
We waited ages to be seated, much longer to be served, half of what we wanted to order was not available, the bathrooms were filthy, the tables were not clean, all in all it was a pretty nasty experience and I will never ever enter this place again and I would never ever recommend this place to anyone. The staff were untrained and inattentive, one of the worst places I have ever been, and thats saying a lot!

2  Thank serenafish
There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed January 20, 2014

The Wait=Staff was great. The kitchen staff was really messing up something terrible. Customers were complaining and treating the waitresses really mean. The manager, I believe his name is Tim, on duty was awesome. He was kind to everyone especially those that were really complaining. My order was messed up as well and the manager asked for an opportunity to make it right. My next visit will be a returned trip.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I'm IHOP pancake addict. Had the Cinastack pancakes, you have to ignore the calories and just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Service was excellent, food hot, wife's sampler was way more than she could eat. She was asked to fill out satisfaction survey and because we had a good experience, filled it out. We've never had a bad experience at IHOP.

2  Thank Dale E
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stopped here twice once for dinner and again for B'fast, dinner was not very good, I think they simply opened up a frozen Stouffer's and Nuked it & through it on a plate. for B'fast it came out cold and greasy, the toast was soggy from a 1/2 lb of butter, Iam beginning to think thats the way folks like their food here. Needless to say I won't be back.

1  Thank firecop44
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The best thing to say about IHOP is that the food and service is always good where ever you choose to eat, and this IHOP location is as good as any that I have eaten at. IHOP is IHOP where ever it is located.

1  Thank Wheeler67

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!