“IHOP regular”

IHOP
Ranked #123 of 208 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I'm IHOP pancake addict. Had the Cinastack pancakes, you have to ignore the calories and just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Service was excellent, food hot, wife's sampler was way more than she could eat. She was asked to fill out satisfaction survey and because we had a good experience, filled it out. We've never had a bad experience at IHOP.

2  Thank Dale E

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stopped here twice once for dinner and again for B'fast, dinner was not very good, I think they simply opened up a frozen Stouffer's and Nuked it & through it on a plate. for B'fast it came out cold and greasy, the toast was soggy from a 1/2 lb of butter, Iam beginning to think thats the way folks like their food here. Needless to say I won't be back.

1  Thank firecop44
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The best thing to say about IHOP is that the food and service is always good where ever you choose to eat, and this IHOP location is as good as any that I have eaten at. IHOP is IHOP where ever it is located.

1  Thank Wheeler67
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great food and service. I love to go to IHOP, enjoy a delicious meal and just relax. My visits always bring good memories.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I once witnessed food dropped, picked up, and served to a customer. It was a little funny to watch the server look around to see if anyone was watching. (He did not see me.) It would not have been funny if the food was coming to me. They seem to try under less than best circumstances.

1  Thank Clifton C